One Less Organ

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
I had my gull balder removed yesterday, there was three stones at the neck
give the trouble. The sirgen told Lynn it was in bad shape one more bad attach and the thinks the side wall would have blown. I have three weeks of of work and between boredom and the drugs you guys will be getting sick of me mmmmmm Drugs are a good thing! :sleepy2:

Kenny

I had mine took out in 75 looks like I was cut open with a chainsaw.I have a 12inch.scar from it...just do wait they say like no lifting.don't be hard headed like I was.4 hernias later now I have no choose.take care........Artie

Mt sisters, dad, a few friends all had theirs taken out without any real bad effects, hope all is well with you too.

I had my gull balder removed yesterday, there was three stones at the neck
give the trouble. The sirgen told Lynn it was in bad shape one more bad attach and the thinks the side wall would have blown. I have three weeks of of work and between boredom and the drugs you guys will be getting sick of me mmmmmm Drugs are a good thing! :sleepy2:

Kenny

Ken,
I have had several gall bladder attacks recently and will have a ultrasound next week. The doc says it will have to go,but not sure till the X-ray .not fun for sure

Moe

I hope you heal fast,but the drugs I did not like how I felt some 3 weekssssssssss ago.what they got ya on?

Kenny,
My cousin is having his out at noon today! He had 3 real bad attacks in the last 6 weeks and the ultrasound came back and it showed a lot of stones in there, so the doc said it's coming out. He's glad to be getting rid of it because the attacks were pretty painful. Like you, he's not one for laying around much and so I'm sure he'll be either calling everybody he knows and yakkin away or he'll be be burning up the **** sites on his computer:)

Take it easy dude and enjoy the time off!

I had mine removed about 10 years ago. They were able to do it laparoscopic with three little incisions. No pain meds. I eat anything I ever did and have had zero problems without the little sob.

Must be running a special on gall bladder removals this year!!! My 23 year old daughter had hers out in the spring and over the summer my 86 year old mother had hers out... The good news is that the new techniques only put you out of commission for a few days.

Glad to hear you got it done. Friends who have had their's removed felt so much better afterwards.

Get well Kenny. Feel for you mate.
I'm currently in hospital waiting to get some gall stones removed. This should happen to me on Tuesday. The actual gall bladder will be removed 4 weeks later as its currently infected and there is less complications if they wait for the the little sucker to calm down.

So what do you do when you're in the hospital waiting waiting waiting?..

Jump onto fabo and get stuck in.

Get better soon.

Steve

How,s the recovery going Kenny?Hope all is well and you back up doing what ya do for the New Year.:cheers:

This is the second day after my surgery, it took me a while to shake off the affects of the anesthesia but now I feel great! I had a shower last night and changed the dressings I have four super small little incisions, they felt a heck of a lot bigger then they are. LOL
Can't wait to thank my nurse :goodman: :downtown:
I want to thank every one for all your kind replies, you guys are the best.
Have a Happy New Year.

Thanks
Kenny

-
Back