One more time, 4 speed burnout with 4 speed

-
For racing or on the street.. On the street to show off I shift 1-3 with line locks, or 1st, 2nd and a chirp in 3rd with no line locks on

line loc is a device that locks your front brakes, and allows the rear ones to free spin, to heat the tires up on the track.

You don't need no stinking Line Lock. Rev it up to 7K and side step the clutch. The car will not move more than 1".........Start speed shifting through 2-3-4 while your standing still!:burnout:

i start out in third gear with the line loc on and after it get going i let off the line loc and let the car it self out of the water box, on the street all 4 gears .

third gears
7000rpm or rev limiter set at 7800

was young and dint know anything at that time

but damn it was fun:)

third gear dosn't have much support, its pretty hard on the cluster/gear doing burouts in 3rd. 2nd is what is usually recommended. and i did break a 3rd gear in one of my boxes from doing a burnout.

Sorry guyes new here, What is "line lock"?

A line lock is gawd's gift to hotrodders. It is the answer to every exhibitionists dream. It is the single most important invention of the 21st century. It may be the thing I like best about my fish.

I have one of these and thanks to TCI for not changing the solenoid cause I busted a wire off my old one and had to do without this most important device at the track last weekend. Still managed to light them up to redline in 2nd just by stomping on it. :burnout:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/TCI-861700-Ss-L-Loc/dp/B00029X6EG"]Amazon.com: TCI 861700 Ss L-Loc: Automotive[/ame]

No idea why they have a push button that you have to hold to engage the solenoid. I have a toggle switch. I like to rev up in 2nd to get them good and hot then release and stomp on the gas as I approach the line. Have a 2 stage MSD rev limiter and the 1st pill will be engaged with the linelock so all I will have to do is stomp on the gas and then just release the switch to get to my overall 7000 pill.

Gotta love Amazon and their deal with JPM (Chase bank). I opted for "super saver" free shipping instead of paying for faster delivery. The item shipped the day I bought it and arrived Monday (I bought it Thursday afternoon). They offerred me $30 if I signed up for the Amazon credit card (Chase bank) which I took them up on - again. So the linelock cost me $63. They will soon be sending me a check in the mail for another $20 and by signing it and depositing it I sign up for credit protection. Shortly thereafter I cancel the card. Net free moolah - $50. I am on my 3rd iteration of this and they just keep on coming back for more.

third gear dosn't have much support, its pretty hard on the cluster/gear doing burouts in 3rd. 2nd is what is usually recommended. and i did break a 3rd gear in one of my boxes from doing a burnout.

You're opinion is moot here since you couldda broke a third gear in most anything. lol

-
Back