One Question 12-21-12

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Now the world is suppose to end in less than 2 days. How is it suppose to end no one has explained that part. For those of staying around send your gold,silver,cash,jewelery, to me at.....

BR-49
UHOH OKLAHOMA OR WHAT IS LEFT OF IT.

It really is a large explanation it'll take a few days for me to put something together, so I'll let you know on the 22nd.

I think the Mayans hooked up with some hot indian chicks and partied with them

If the Mayans knew what was going to happen in the future how come theres no more Mayans ?

Read above post they ran off with some hot chicks and partied til they croaked

If the Mayans knew what was going to happen in the future how come theres no more Mayans ?
They are incognito and will reap the rewards when we all vanish on the 21st and they land their spaceships. I heard they visit area 51.

The Mayan calendar is chiseled into a rock. What if they just ran out of room?

...maybe there a second rock... Page 2.

Lmao frankie . who cares im going out with my boots on ... Anit there a song ? lmao

Attachments

• IMG_9780.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 180
Supposedly the sun goes through cycles when theres more solar flare activity. Right now that activity is at its highest. The sun has been going through these cycles forever but there's never been a solar event that was aimed directly at earth, they always head off into space in another direction. If we were to take a direct hit by one of these solar events (think looking down the barrel of a rifle) it would knock out the electricity grids worldwide and they would stay knocked out for years.
The ramifications of an event like that aren't too hard to imagine, no power means we're in real trouble!
Do I believe it will happen? the odds are yes, just not in my lifetime.
See you on the other side! -pauly

Actually, the explanation is that "life as we know it will end"

Hey, selling Hostess did that right?

Really though.
There is said to be a planetary alignment in our solar system on the 21st that the possible affects on the earth are unknown.
The alignment of five of our solar system's planets only happens every 26,000 years.
A possible polar shift is one theory of what happens on 12/21/12, and a reverse of the poles is another theory.

The problem with both of these theories is, there will be no alignment on 12/21/12.

One of the other theories is that man will strive to be more intelectually and spiritually enlightened.
(Instead of the "End of the world" more the end of "life as we know it")

Who knows what it could mean. (Life as we know it)
Maybe the US senate will start doing what "The People" want done, and do it in a timely manner with no self serving interests.

Who knows what it could mean. (Life as we know it)
Maybe the US senate will start doing what "The People" want done, and do it in a timely manner with no self serving interests.

The world ending tomorrow just because some Mayans thousands of years ago ran out of room on their stone calendar... Okay, plausible. It could happen. But the US Senate actually doing something worthwhile, and for the good of the people, and not expect to get something in return? Now you're just talking crazy talk. I mean, that's just pure fantasyland!

-
Back