onecatnodog has found you

-
DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0030_00.jpg

Shot these up at Red Rocks last weekend with Hell-Cat-H... Saw a Marine Auqa Blue Fastback Cuda cruise by and didn't stop... He should of, as I waved to him and I would have shot one of the 3 girls with his car for this site... Back on track here as that headache rack that you see was made by her on her Dodge truck and yes she can weld... This young lady has lots going on in her life and it's always a pleasure whe she can spend some time in front of my Camera... Some of you know that she opperates Heavy Equiptment when she is not going to College and if you don't, you do now... Thanks Hell-Cat-H........................... onecatnodog
DSC_0215_00.jpg

She has LOTS going for her...if she can make a sandwich, she would be perfect.

Heck come to think about it...I can make my own dern sammich.:love7:

I'm in love! :love7::love7::love7:

Shot these up at Red Rocks last weekend with Hell-Cat-H... Saw a Marine Auqa Blue Fastback Cuda cruise by and didn't stop... He should of, as I waved to him and I would have shot one of the 3 girls with his car for this site... Back on track here as that headache rack that you see was made by her on her Dodge truck and yes she can weld... This young lady has lots going on in her life and it's always a pleasure whe she can spend some time in front of my Camera... Some of you know that she opperates Heavy Equiptment when she is not going to College and if you don't, you do now... Thanks Hell-Cat-H........................... onecatnodog
DSC_0215_00.jpg

DSC_0207_00.jpg

DSC_0187_00.jpg

DSC_0159_00.jpg

DSC_0158_00.jpg

DSC_0162_00.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

Onecat...Those are some awesome pics.

The camera work ain't that bad either. :D

Thanks Kooda.. I'm just the man behind the camera... A lucky one to boot... onecatnodog
DSC_0445-1.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

The Mile Hi Prowlers will be doing Trail Ridge Road this Fathers Day so come back and check out the story with pictures... onecatnodog
DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0152-1.jpg

DSC_0118-1.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

No Problem Snake... I still can't believe it... I have been lucky enough to have been up on Trail Ridge Road many times and it's still breath taking to say the least every time I do it... I would like to thank the ones that gave up there Father's Day to spend time in their Prowler... Jessie and his Silver Prowler, Roy and Fran in their Yellow Hemi Prowler, Jim and Cindy in their Silver Prowler, Susan and I (onecatnodog) in our Black Prowler, and Jordon and Jena in their Silver Super Charged Stroker Prowler plus their family of 5 followed them up in their SUV with Jordon Jr doing the driving... Yep there still was SNOW but it's melting fast as you can tell by our dirty cars when we were done... The nice thing about a small group is that you can keep all the cars together and you don't swamp the restaurant when you sit down to eat... We were able to park the wrong way on the other side of the street while I took these first few pictures... I have to thank the park ranger for stopping traffic for us to do this safely and then cross back over to be on our way... We picked a great day to do the cruise on this super weather Father's Day... Most of the people that would be up on Trail Ridge Road on this perfect day were doing what ever and were tied up, making hardly NO Traffic like I had hoped for... It's nice just to pull over and stop when your hat blows off like mine did and not have tons of traffic to deal with running it over... We even stopped when we spotted a moose and then again to see the elk for some pictures... No traffic made it SO Easy... Thanks all you non Prowler owners in Colorado for staying home making it smooth sailing for the Mile Hi Prowlers... All of us did buy a Yearly Pass so I plan on doing the trip again this year, so if you missed out there is a chance that I will do it 2 or 3 more times before I'm done this year... I will post a few pictures for now and then I'm going up to wash my car... Happy Fathers Day it was a treat for me... John(onecatnodog)
DSC_0083.jpg
DSC_0075.jpg
DSC_0077.jpg
DSC_0071.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

You see a critter you just pull over and take a few pictures... Less traffic makes it so much better... Man I love my new camera... Zoom Zoom Zoom! onecatnodog
DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

It's an exceptional rack onecatnodog. :)

Oddly I've been here for 16 years and never took Trail Ridge Road yet.

I try to do Trail Ridge Road a few times a year as it's such a view full event... You just never know what you will see on the cruise RamCharger... onecatnodog The Park Rangers do such a good job and they took a liking to the Prowlers... The Prowler has made me so many friends, it's such a door opener to outsiders and insiders alike.. onecatnodog
DSC_0161.jpg
DSC_0141.jpg

We have been in and out of the car many times and always for a reward of something cool... Speeking of cool the weather was about 60 degrees at the top of Trail Ridge Road and about 70's everywere else... The mountians are such a great place to beat the citys heat... onecatnodog
DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

Lunch in Grand Lake.... Yummy and it was so nice that No One on Fathers Day had to cook from our group... It was just Kick Back and talk about the day.... onecatnodog
DSC_0178.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

-
Back