onecatnodog has found you

-
RamCharger it was great to meet you up at Bandimere this weekend and fun to have one of the Prowler Girls pose with Rick's Jaguar... Hope you can make it down to the Country Club on Fri. around 6:00 pm to pick up the CD... onecatnodog

It was a pleasure meeting you too John. Thanks so much for the CD of pics and thanks for introducing me to a new place with cool people and cool cars. I'll have to make up there with the Ramcharger so everyone can tell me what a piece of crap it is.... Lol, just kidding. 8) At least I know no one will park too close to it. :snakeman:

BTW, while I was talking to the model's boyfriend I found out they both work where I get my Jeep parts. I'll have to say "hey" to them next time I'm there.

Ram Charger: I have a discount set up at Go Chrysler Jeep with the Prowler Girls and if next time you mention Prowler John and ask for my discount you will only pay 10% over the dealers cost on any part... I'm glad you liked the country club and many of me friends hang out there... It just amazes me it never fails that when I am out and about in my Prowler there are girls from who knows were that want to pose with the Lil Black Prowler... That's why I try to carry my camera... I encourange any and all to check the Country Club out on a Friday as they have everything from Rat Rods, to bikes, to old and new muscle and of course Prowlers...Show up in something Vintage or cool Painted or Knot and get a FREE Burger or Hot Dog, That's Right for Free... The Ladies are not to bad either, wouldn't you say Ram Charger... John(onecatnodog)Collins
DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

I was truly suprised at the women there. I will be going back..... 8) Not only were there some lookers but they were actually nice. It was a truly a refreshing change of pace.

Is the burgers for vintage stuff every Friday?

Thanks for the parts tip too!

Dave's dad started the place in 1953, and Dave introduced the Food for Cars on Friday and instintly it turned into a Car hang out... I have been going there for a couple of years now and the people are great... Show up in something old, something rodded or ratted, sports car, muscle car, new car that's cool, cycle, heck I have even seen a tricked out Semi there, and Dave will give you a ticket to a Hot Dog or Burger with Chips... I have seen the place SOOOO BUSY that they were parking across the street... Inside on the walls Dave has pictures of some of the cars that have been photoed on his property at one time or another and he even displays my Royal Gorge Bridge picture by his shuffel board table... Dave even has Killer Bands like the one that played last week monthly and theme dress partys besides a Wicked Halloween Bash, and I have always had a great time there... Others out there that no nothing about the Wheatridge Lanes/Country Club on a Friday are Missing Out For Sure... Stop by and see for your self... onecatnodog Short Little Slide Show (Click on Picture to Play)

Cool slideshow. I'll vouch for the pictures on the wall in the bar too. The walls are just about completely covered with hod rods. My kind of place.

Jaws: Wheatridge Lanes is Located between Sheridan and Wadsworth on 38th... It sits on the NorthEast corner of 38th and Newland... Friday from about 4pm to 7pm the place is a car heaven when the weather is nice... I use it as a end of the week celebration and have even been known to bring my bowling ball... Free Burger or Hot Dog with chips if you show up driving in something vintage, cool, different, painted or knot... Life is good! onecatnodog
DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg
:love7:

How close to Lakewood are you?

I live in Arvada and that's about 15 min from LAKEWOOD, Louie 70 Dart.... Shot this yesterday as we had my Viper out with 5 girls and 3 Prowlers... onecatnodog
DSC_0019_00.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

I was stuck working on the Jeep, sorry I couldn't make the photo shoot. Did the guy with the snake show up?

Yep! Snake was there and I brought my snake... 1994 VIPER onecatnodog
DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0849.jpg

I would like to again thank all the Prowler Owners that have made their cars avaiable to me for shoots, waiting for hours at a time just so I can get pictures to post up on this site and other sites that I play on or use in my calendars that I do... Also I would like to thank the Prowler Girls for there scarafice of getting all fixed up to wait around till there turn to be photographed... IS IT WORTH IT? You will have to be the judge of that, and sometimes I wonder myself... Again, I pay NO ONE INVOLVED... Car owners and Prowler Girls do it with out any money changing hands... I pay no place that I shoot monies for allowing me to shoot there.. Yes it's true that I am not a pro picture taker, that the ladies posing are not pro models... One thing for sure is that it's a lot of work... Fun yes, but a lot of work... People doing this as a pro make good money but they have BIG EXPENSES... They rent cars ,go rent a prowler and see just what that costs... Rent models, as they make $100.00 or more a hour... Pay places to shoot at can you imagine what the Stanly Hotel costs that I shot at last year, try around $5,000.00 ...Pay a camera man $250.00- $500.00 a shoot... Pay a planer to put it all together ... You all that have been involved in making this happen for me have been so good to me, asking and receiving nothing while I shoot away... It's true that you get some great pictures of your cars at cool places that I post, and the girls if they do 3 different shoots at 3 different locations get a picture portfolio that if they had to pay for would cost them around $1,800 dollars... Thanks you all for your time, effort, as it has been a great ride... John(onecatnodog)

No John ... thank YOU!!! I'm obviously not much into the Prowler Girls but admire what they do, and always admire the fine cars and scenery. Even though you claim not to be a pro, the composition, artistry and love always shine through. You're very good at what you do, and we're the ones who get to reap the benefits of it.

Don't ever change. :-D

Cool, both snakes showed up!

Thanks for sharing your photos John and keep up the good work. :)

Thanks for the thumbs up RamCharger and CudaChick... I'm not done just side lined a little with way to many things to do and things I want to get done... The Prowler season is starting and I want to make sure all the Mile Hi Prowlers are in tip top shape before heading out to Deadwood... Going to try and make it to the Country Club to night but can't make it till after 7:00 as I'm up at Bandimere helping a friend sell Motor Homes in there blow out sale... :read2: onecatnodog
DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0160-1.jpg

Shot these up at Red Rocks last weekend with Hell-Cat-H... Saw a Marine Auqa Blue Fastback Cuda cruise by and didn't stop... He should of, as I waved to him and I would have shot one of the 3 girls with his car for this site... Back on track here as that headache rack that you see was made by her on her Dodge truck and yes she can weld... This young lady has lots going on in her life and it's always a pleasure whe she can spend some time in front of my Camera... Some of you know that she opperates Heavy Equiptment when she is not going to College and if you don't, you do now... Thanks Hell-Cat-H........................... onecatnodog
DSC_0215_00.jpg

DSC_0207_00.jpg

DSC_0187_00.jpg

DSC_0159_00.jpg

DSC_0158_00.jpg

DSC_0162_00.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

Hats of to Marc. Scarbary this year and he was Top Dog in the Viper/Prowler Shoot out... He was cutting Killer Lights all day... He took me out with one... The Vipers were no match for the Prowlers... Here is the last race of the day were Mark and Andrew racked them off for the big trophy... onecatnodog (Click to Play on the picture) Marc got the big trophy, and Andrew got the runner up still a feet in it's self...
DSC_0573.jpg
DSC_0557.jpg
DSC_0576.jpg
Andrew also picked up a trophy for runner up in street class... He entered 4 events in the day and came home with 2 trophys... NOT BAD! I will post up more later.... Great support of Prowlers were there having fun... onecatnodog

It was a great turn out for the Prowlers and also for the Vipers but Marc. proved to be unbeatable and we all were glad to see him win... Thaks all for supporting the Viper/Prowler Shootout... onecatnodog
DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0032_00.jpg

DSC_0001_00.jpg

Jordon was nice enough to let us use his truck as a feeding stable and showed up at my house early in the morning and we loaded it up with the goodies of the day... I had the Colo. State Bowl off at 8:00 in the morning after doing Susan's party till 2:00 and with three hours of sleep I was ready to hit the wall by the time I got there..... Thanks to all that chiped in to help people get fed, and set up in our (Circle the Prowlers) to protect us from the snakes that would be beat down from getting the winners trophy... Thanks guys! onecatnodog
DSC_0156.jpg

There was a sqermish in the lot afterwords but they both shook hands and promissed to let there cars settel it next year...onecatnodog
DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

Of course since I was taken out by Mark and had to settle for fourth that left me plenty of time to shoot some girls with the cars... onecatnodog
DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

-
Back