onecatnodog has found you

-
After lunch it's Ice Cream time... onecatnodog
DSC_0186.jpg

What can I say, the cars got dirty on Father's Day... Just the one side as when you pull off the road or to the far edge of it to check something out and the snow has been melting big time for a month and there are still 10 foot drifts it could and will get wet with some dirt in the mix... Nothing that a little water can't fix... onecatnodog...
DSC_0193.jpg

What a wierd look as the clouds hanging by the mountains gives the effect of a volcano... You just never know what you will see when you are out and about in a Prowler... onecatnodog
DSC_0211.jpg

Lunch in Grand Lake.... Yummy and it was so nice that No One on Fathers Day had to cook from our group... It was just Kick Back and talk about the day.... onecatnodog
DSC_0182.jpg

Looking for my friends Anne and Ryan, I think they were up in Steamboat looking at Mustangs? Looks like it was a great cruise.

DSC_0212.jpg
DSC_0215.jpg
Looking back at what a great day was had by just a few of the Mile Hi Prowler Members..
DSCF0128.jpg
It's always good to know that you have friends in High Places, you just can't let a little melting snow keep you from going up and playing with them... onecatnodog

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg
Thanks all that made it, and sorry for the little dirt that was splashed up on your car... onecatnodog

We will do this again as I bought a year pass... Like I said it's breath taking to say the least... onecatnodog
DSC_0106.jpg

It was a Super Day on Trail Ridge Road, Snake... BigRichieO: Ryan and Ann were unable to make the trip to Trail Ridge but hope to see them on our next event... I took a quick picture of your car today at the park... I was getting home from shooting the gas pump shoot and saw LOTS of Mopars in Faversham park... I stopped and took a few pictures... Wish I could have met you but you left shortly after I got there... Maybe next time... onecatnodog
DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg
Just don't know what it is, but when ever I pick up my camera... Out they come, from no where...... Yea I had to snap her picture walking by the park checking out the Mopars just like me... ...
DSC_0204.jpg
:love7:

Here are some of the other Great cars that were there... onecatnodog
DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

It was a Super Day on Trail Ridge Road, Snake... BigRichieO: Ryan and Ann were unable to make the trip to Trail Ridge but hope to see them on our next event... I took a quick picture of your car today at the park... I was getting home from shooting the gas pump shoot and saw LOTS of Mopars in Faversham park... I stopped and took a few pictures... Wish I could have met you but you left shortly after I got there... Maybe next time... onecatnodog
DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg
Just don't know what it is, but when ever I pick up my camera... Out they come, from no where...... Yea I had to snap her picture walking by the park checking out the Mopars just like me... ...
DSC_0204.jpg

John, I wish that I knew that was you, I was in a little bit of a rush to pick up my daughter from a birthday party, but I would have made time had I known. I'm sure that we will meet up on of these days at some event or cruise.

Your camera is magic... it made my car look really good, I hope that it's not doing the same thing to all the hotties that you are taking pictures of as well. Thanks again for taking the shots of my car.

That is because your car is a looker BigRichieO... I'm just the man behind the camera and you have to remember that the camera will pick up any imperfection/reflection on the girls as well as your car... Thanks for posting on the onecat topic... Looking to shoot your Green Monster Mopar soon... onecatnodog
DSC_0155-1.jpg

DSC_0152-3.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

Union Station in Downtown Denver, Colorado... Took this shot after work today...
DSC_0038.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

Enjoy this short slide show of one of the Prowler Girls and my old 1994 Viper... Happy 4th! onecatnodog Click on to play!

We had over 100 Prowlers at the Parade in Breckenridge....
DSC_0236.jpg
The Mile Hi Members were handing them out, spoiling the on looking kids along the parade route with candy and mini Prowlers... 10 full size Prowlers made it to the Sunny Breckinridge Parade while the weather was BAD in Denver... Denver got dumped on with heavy rain later in the day.. As you can see in this picture when we were lining up to go to Breckenridge that the sky didn't look so good...
DSC_0017.jpg
But the weather was just super in Breakenridge...
DSC_0107.jpg
I would like to thank the ones that showed for there support of a Mile Hi Prowler Event... Starting with Grant and Marj, Russell and Cathy, Don and Pat, Jessie, Bennie and Chris. Roland, Carter and Debbie, my son Johnny and his friend Kyle and it was there first time to do a parade, Jordon and his wife Jena, and his kids, Jordon Jr, Joshua, John, Jaxon, and Jori... and me onecatnodog...

Jessie's silver hood reflects just how nice the weather was.. Check out those mountians off of it.. onecatnodog
DSC_0264.jpg

For the one's that have done parades know, and the one's that haven't there is a lot of hurry up and wait... Soooo while we are waiting around there is always time for horse play.. onecatnodog
DSC_0096.jpg
DSC_0100.jpg
Of course with as much horse play that the Mile Hi Prowlers do it's always good to have a Wheel Barrel around just to tidy up... onecatnodog
DSC_0112.jpg

Every one got their cars ready while I did my picture thing... I must thank Steve Adams for the use of his 1999 Yellow Prowler that I'm trying to sell for him as it put us at 10 Prowlers. Plus it enabled my son Johnny and his friend Kyle to do there first parade... Thanks Steve... $30,000 buys this super nice low miles Yellow Prowler... onecatnodog
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg

Here is a picture of my son Johnny in my Black Prowler with his friend Kyle Shotgun... In the back half of the picture is Bennie... onecatnodog
DSC_0028.jpg

Don and Pat by his Prowler and then Don only in the second picture... onecatnodog
DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Carter sitting on a rock with Debbie standing next to him... onecatnodog
DSC_0023.jpg

Jordon, Bennie, Jessie, Carter, Roland in this picture... onecatnodog
DSC_0124.jpg
Jordon's family from left to right... Jordon Jr., Jena his wife holding their new baby Jaxon, his son Joshua behind his daughter Jori... His son John is missing in this picture but he is in the second picture...
DSC_0105.jpg
Here is Johnny to the left standing next to his dad Jordon
DSC_0087.jpg

-
Back