onecatnodog has found you

-
Here are some more pictures for you Snake.. This CudaChick that you speek of tell me something about her for your picture reward.. :read2:eek:necatnodog
DSC_0019_02.jpg
DSC_0650.jpg
DSC_0749.jpg
DSCF7787.jpg

Welcome to the site.

That blonde, she is something else. I think I could love her. Please give her my e-mail and have her get in touch.

John, your pictures are wonderful but you're making me miss Colorado now more than I ever have, and I have work to do here dang it. LOL Sheesh, Ramcharger already invited me for a bartop dance at Coyote Ugly in Denver, I haven't seen my mom forever and now here you are not making it any easier not to put the powder gun down and take a vacation. I know the guys are enjoying the girl scenery, but I'm diggin the scenery scenery -- and the cars of course. LMAO

Air Force Chapel rocks! The inside is even better. But where's Tunnel Drive, Skyline Drive, Red Rocks and Seven Falls? lol

Now stop it or you're gonna have unexpected company on your couch. :-D

CudaChick: Just talked to your mom and she said, "get your work all done and when the weather gets nicer here in Colorado go see onecatnodog for your very own photo shoot and drive the Prowler and visit her"... She Misses you so much!!!! ... Red Heads and Black Prowlers go well together with the scenery... :read2:
DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg
DSC_0767.jpg
The must have named this place after you... RED hair ROCKS... onecatnodog
dscf4545.jpg

dscf4543.jpg

dscf4539.jpg

dscf4568.jpg

dscf4528.jpg

DSCF4068.jpg

DSCF4030.jpg

DSCF4074.jpg

DSCF3745.jpg

DSCF3772.jpg
I best stop :stop: teasing with the Red Rocks Pictures CudaChick... onecatnodog

Thanks for the welcome GTS340: Hell Cat H will be in town this weekend for a picture shoot if the weather holds out... It was canseled last weekend and will be at a friends Body Shop... You guesses it, the shoot will be called Hot Bodys:snakeman:... I may have to push it back another week and they are saying snow:spiderma: again for Sunday... Here are a few pictures of her... onecatnodog
DSC_3329.jpg

DSC_3281.jpg

DSC_3117.jpg

DSCF5168.jpg

DSCF5155.jpg

DSCF5147.jpg

DSCF5281.jpg

DSCF7074-1.jpg

DSCF7073.jpg
I have a big shoot planed for tomorrow... Brought out a few of my cars to a friends garage... Hope it goes well... onecatnodog...

All Mile Hi Prowler Girls are un married... onecatnodog
dscf7508.jpg
dscf7527.jpg
dscf7553.jpg

dscf7554.jpg

dscf7556.jpg

dscf7561.jpg
George Town Loop Rail Road...

Had a chance to under study a Pro camera guy this weekend and the Prowler Girls were up for it at my friends body shop... Boy have I got a lot to learn, but willing to do so... "Paint Booth Passion" onecatnodog
001_6373.jpg

001_6388.jpg

001_6407.jpg

001_6411.jpg

001_6433.jpg

John, it was GREAT talking with you this afternoon! Loved your attitude and sense of humor. I enjoyed the talk and will look forward to more of the same in the future ... thanks for callin me.

It was great to chat with you and I will try to send you some work... But you must pose with one of my cars when you come out to Colorado this year... onecatnodog.
001_5971-1.jpg
001_5969-1.jpg

It was great to chat with you and I will try to send you some work... But you must pose with one of my cars when you come out to Colorado this year... onecatnodog.

Nope, sorry.

I wanna pose with ALL of them. :-D It's just too tough to pick a favorite.

Chasduster: I'm new here and not quite sure what the Blue Room is... Fill me in please... I'm learnin, while I'm earnin...:read2: onecatnodog
001_6599.jpg

001_6607.jpg

001_6605.jpg

CudaChick: In all honesty the Black Prowler is hands down my favorite.. It has the LOOK, it has the go anywere in Style, It's super low maintenance, cheep on gas and insurance... I can change it from a car with a top, to a car that has not.. Has cold A/C, Hot heat, Killer sound system, and room for no baggage if you have seen in the trunk... But I must say that the people I have met that have these little gems that show up at the events all over the country side are just unforgetable along with the great club members I have here in Colorado... onecatnodog
dscf4953.jpg
dscf5012.jpg

dscf5020.jpg

Awesome pics..The blue forum has more risque pics so to speak if you get me... you can see them if you sign up to be a gold member,,,you also get other bennys aswell... plus it helps support this site here is the link if you are interested... not to push you http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/payments.php

Keep the pics and the prowlers rolling

MVRCORP: As far as being a regular mover that is why I keep the wheels on my trailer so I can pull it out of the park when the bill collector shows... The shaker part is only when I'm trying to focus my cheep camera on the object that I'm trying to photograph, but I do my best to get a good picture.. I to Had one cat till october of 2009 but had to put the cat down after 19 years and that is how I came up with my screen name, (onecatnodog) when my cat Hemi was alive.. I guess the Prowler would count as a CAT so I'm still safe there... As were do I live, I live in the slums of Arvada, Colo. about 30min form were you live in Parker... I have to live some place were they don't have a covenanent neighborhood, just because of my car habit.. I'm further West than you and can get to Bandimere Speedway in 15 min... We get a little more snow than you here in Arvada... This year a lot more snow... The guestion about the ladies, I'm not sure why I was able to achieve such a stable of Ladies... I'm not hansome, I don't have lots of money, I don't even have a loooooooooonnnnnnnng...... Oh yea! I can't lick my eyebrows.. I do have good comunication skills, besides being a bad speller... I'm a good listener, try to give good advice as these girls are SPECIAL and I don't let anyone JACK with them... I have been known to make people laugh some times and NEVER make them do something they don't want to do.. I help them out in anyway that I can with what ever I can... These girls were all hand picked by me and they had to meet a check off list... They have to be 18-29, I will bend the age a little from time to time... NO STRIPPERS! Must be working girls or college students and not dingy... Must have a car interest, and be respectful of others that they are in contact with and must represent the Mile Hi Prowlers in a good way... In return for there hard work and commitment, and believe me posing is way harder than it looks, we pick up the girls meals most all of the times, they ride along in a Prowler with us, some of them have even driven my Prowler to events as I will take another car to shoot it also.. They go to the places we go, and some of the girls have never been there before.. They recieve tips from time to time. We even have been know to keep their cars up and running.. If they make 3 different location shoots they get a calendar and can pick their photos to be in it... They get a CD with every picture that they were in even if they were in the back ground of someone elses shot... Most girls recieved 2,500 pictures or more of them selves on their CD.. One Prowler Girl that went to every shoot last year had a CD with over 4,000 photos... The key it to treat people the way you want to be treated... Under promise and over deliver and that is what I did... Things didn't always go perfect this year for all of us, but we learned Big Time, at least I did and most of all... Just Have Fun... I had planed to do the girl thing with the Mile Hi Prowler club just the one year, but the girls and Prowler owners just wouldn't let me stop.. So I'm back at it with the Prowler Girls this year, and if I do it again next year call me a doctor PLEASE... I would like to take this time to keep rambilin on and make sure that I thank this site for letting me post here, along with the owner of this site the moderators, posters and readers.. Thanks for the great welcome to a guy that doesn't even have a A body car at this time... John(onecatnodog)Collins... Here is a picture of me in a boom at the Stanley Hotel.. The Stanly rented it for the Mile Hi Prowlers on there special 100th year anniversery... Picture by Jerry of me in the boom...
DSC_0852.jpg

Few more pictures for your enjoyment
DSC_0147_00.jpg

Alright....that's it. Your just a fat bastard like me. I've had it. I'm selling all my A body stuff and buying a Prowler. I'm still betting you can lick your eyebrows.

Welcome to the site John.......Even though I'm not a cat person. :-D

You can call me 2dognocats.

-
Back