onecatnodog has found you

-
Chasduster: Thanks for the input... I will keep that in mind.. I do have quite a few pictures that are not for family viewing, but respect the gils that I took them with and they will not be shown here or anywhere... They will go in there picture portfolio... onecatnodog
001_6877.jpg

MVRCORP: Just wanting to know if you would be interested in bringing your Dart to my next shoot and if you would let the girls pose with it so I could post it here on this site... Your not that far away as the next shoot will be at a old ware house on Wazze close to Coors Field... I am working out the details right now and could be as soon as the end of this month... Your correct about the weight... I hurt my knee 2 years ago playing basketball and it has cost me about 25 pounds... Love the game and coached it for about 8 years but can't run anymore... I guess that's not true I can run but I pay dearly for it the next day.. Still have my eating habit but now can't run it off... Keep your car and get a Prowler, I did... It will change your life... It did mine, and I will help you get into one for a fair price... Please let me know if you will do a shoot with the girls... I was going to bring out some of my Mopar stuff but it would be great if you did... I could show case your car on this site and who knows maybe even do a calendar with A bodies and the Prowler Girls... Just a thought... John(onecatnodog)Collins
001_6212.jpg

Ramcharger: Thanks for the welcome... I looked at the build on the Ramcharger and it looks like it's coming along nicely... There is a Lady on this site has spoken very highly of you and I would like to meet you sometime since you live so close... The offer that I put out to MVRCORP will go for you also so get that beast back together and let me shoot it with the Prowler Girls... John(onecatnodog)Collins:read2:
001_6687.jpg

Ramcharger: Thanks for the welcome... I looked at the build on the Ramcharger and it looks like it's coming along nicely... There is a Lady on this site has spoken very highly of you and I would like to meet you sometime since you live so close... The offer that I put out to MVRCORP will go for you also so get that beast back together and let me shoot it with the Prowler Girls... John(onecatnodog)Collins:read2:

John, I'm about 100 hours of bodywork and $5000 away from a paint job. The only woman who might look good next to my truck right now is Gretchen Wilson: :toothy10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dDnv9zeLs

Your offer is a very generous one and I certainly appreciate it. I like to meet you sometime as well. Just let me know....
BTW, I'm pretty sure I met the guy who owns that purple prowler with the "Through the Hood" induction at Bandimere.

Mullinax95: Your Cuda is most deffinetly a SHOW STOPPER... I looked through all the pictures and they are stunning... Great Job... Picture # 10 showing the front fender has the stunning resembalance of my 1970 Cuda rear quarter at the trunk line and is the first time I have ever noticed it on a A body Cuda... Love the AAR Stripe and was going to use the same stripe when I get around to finishing my Pro street car...
dscf1522-1.jpg
I to Ramcharger have projects... But you are working on yours... onecatnodog

dscf1519.jpg

dscf1517.jpg

I must say that I had tons of fun on the street and track when this car was a Racer/Driver... But it's been asleep for a few years now and I have no free time to wake it up and put it back together... My sons in collage, so my money is tight... The Prowler has just been WAY to much fun driving and being with Prowler Pals to stop to work on something like this... I told you the Prowler changed my life! onecatnodog

But who knows what's in the crystal ball for onecatnodog... The car was dissambled to up grade with a new fuel system, roll cage and frame connectors and that's all done.. Then got talked into a paint color change while it was a part.. I just wanted to freshin up everything and then it ended up on the back burner of the stove and had the gas shut off... First time I have not completed a project... Prowlin is just way to much fun seeing the sites while cruisin with others in state or out of state... onecatnodog
100_2542-1.jpg

John, I just read and looked at this entire thread. Your pictures are spectacular.

I loved this quote from a couple of pages back:

"The key is to treat people the way you want to be treated... Under promise and over deliver and that is what I did..."

Welcome to FABO and keep up the great photography work. Those Prowlers look more appealing all the time......:cheers:

Chasduster: Thanks for the input... I will keep that in mind.. I do have quite a few pictures that are not for family viewing, but respect the gils that I took them with and they will not be shown here or anywhere... They will go in there picture portfolio... onecatnodog
001_6877.jpg

yea man...just trying make you feel at home....your pics are very nice keep up the good work..... Post away

hey welcome to fabo those are some awsome pics! I must say there's just something 'bout a redhead that can't be beat...

6Pkt2goDemon: Thanks for the welcome... People have been super here to me, even though I don't have a A Body... Here is another quote that I use... When it's no fun, I'm done...... Life is to short not to have some fun and share it with friends... I guess I will stop the B.S. ing before it gets to deep....
dsc0071521.jpg
onecatnodog

chasduster: I guess I need to proof read my posts, not that it would help with the lack of my spelling ability... This is the second quote that I see a spelling era... Here is some more pictures for you chasduster.. onecatnodog
WashaftertheWedding.jpg

dscf8515.jpg

100_5558.jpg

100_5616.jpg

PolePowerlinemissing.jpg

thetwins11-1.jpg

Here is a picture of onecatnodog on the left and my twin brother onedognocat.. Yea I know, we give the caveman a run for there money and just about beat them out of their comercial... Picture taken at the Toys for Tots run that the Prowlers do every year...
dscf0516-1.jpg

1970PAValiant: The girl with the red hair is in the top three of my most viewed Prowler Girls as I keep track of the views on my Photobucket account... Matter of fact that is how I was able to find this great site... My pictures were being copied and posted here along with other sites that I have tracked them on... So I guess you can thank 66340SEDAN for my precence here... I hope that is a good thing for you all... Thanks for the welcome... onecatnodog
001_5960.jpg

001_5955.jpg

001_5954.jpg

001_5953.jpg

Spelling don't matter here..some will bust on ya alittle...but no harm...good bunch of guys...Love the pic through the snow....and yes that red head is a cutie...I still like the Miss president.... Photobucket how do I get to see that hmmmmmm...

The Red head, and the Blonde in this picture with my Viper are two of the 4 Prowler girls that will be going to Deadwood in Aug. with The Mile Hi Prowlers to be in the pictures, chasduster... Again I will ask any of the A bodies here in the Denver area that want to have a picture taken of there car with one of my Prowler Girls let me know I can make it happen... John(onecatnodog) at [email protected] and address it Prowler so I don't just toss it... I would love to post it here on this great site... onecatnodog:read2:
DSCF6942-1.jpg

Yea! I finaly have someone with a A-Body step up and want to be photed with a Prowler Girl... He bought my 1970 340 4 spd Duster a few years back and he has about 3 A bodys... Just got it out of the paint shop so he is trying to get it back together for the spring cruising and racing season... I will post pictures after the Sat. shoot... onecatnodog

Yea! I finaly have someone with a A-Body step up and want to be photed with a Prowler Girl... He bought my 1970 340 4 spd Duster a few years back and he has about 3 A bodys... Just got it out of the paint shop so he is trying to get it back together for the spring cruising and racing season... I will post pictures after the Sat. shoot... onecatnodog

awesome can't wait to see those pics..... can I pick the out fit LOL...

chasduster: Not looking good for this weekend for the A Body in a shoot as my old Duster that I sold has to have all the parts put back on it to make it legal to drive on the street after the repaint, and he needs to round up all kinds of stuff to do that... Bummer! I will have my 1970 Challenger there along with my Prowler and a few of my Prowler friends.. Not to worry the Prowler Girls will be there... So if there is anyone out there with a A Body that wants to be in the picture with a Prowler Girl I can make it happen for you this Sat. 10:00 at Red Rocks... E mail me or call me John Collins at [email protected] cell is 720-934-3540 I would love to photo your car and Post it here on this friendly site... Thanks John(onecatnodog)Collins
001_6366.jpg

001_6308.jpg

001_6294.jpg

Still no takers for the A-Body Prowler Girl shoot here in Colorado at Red Rocks this Sat. March 13 at 10:00 am... Please some one step up for a free photo shoot with or with out the girls... If not I guess I will have to settle for just the Prowlers and my 1970 Challenger... I would love to post a picture of someones car that is a member of this great site, and only you can make it happen... onecatnodog
My1970Challenger.jpg

1970Challenger2.jpg

70ChallengeratBandimere.jpg

Still no takers for the A-Body Prowler Girl shoot here in Colorado at Red Rocks this Sat. March 13 at 10:00 am... Please some one step up for a free photo shoot with or with out the girls... If not I guess I will have to settle for just the Prowlers and my 1970 Challenger... I would love to post a picture of someones car that is a member of this great site, and only you can make it happen... onecatnodog
100_0671.jpg
100_0696.jpg
I could buzz up there if lower quarters with a well-defined patina (rust) aren't a deal-killer. I've always thought it'd be whimsical to see a shoot of slightly rough cars. 8)

We're too far away or I'd love to have your "keen camera eye" shoot a couple cars. Maybe sometime you'll make it to the Phoenix area? :)

Anyhow, wishing you great weather and sunshine for your Red Rocks shoot this weekend. :cheers:

I wished I was closer My 70 challenger and yours would look cool togther...I am sure yours is much nicer..Mine needs paint.....

Doktor X you are in the picture... Make sure the car is clean so the girls don't get dirty... Thank you for stepping up with a A-Body... See you Sat... 10:00 at the cave.. It is the tunnel going to the upper Red Rocks parking lot... onecatnodog
DSCF4068.jpg

Thanks for the good weather wishes 6pk2goDemon... I should be in the upper 50's lower 60's for Sat... should be good to go... onecatnodog

-
Back