onecatnodog has found you

-
What a small world!!! I lived in Canon City -- 8 miles from the Royal Gorge Bridge -- for over 10 years. My mom still lives there, but I moved long before your Nationals was held. :-D Spent many a summer day on that bridge and hiking around the accompanying park. Thanks for the memories.

You're fitting right in here Onecat! We love our car ****.

Thanks CudaChick for the thumbs up... Love the slide show highlighting your place of work... Looks like some impressive work comes out of there... When will you be visiting your mother? If you let me know I will cruise down and let you cruise the prowler around and show me the sites down there.. The guy that owns the Helicopter tours is a Prowler owner and a super nice guy and he took me up in the air for 40 min.. for Free... I must say I gave him 3 big poster size pictures and had his parking lot packed with Prowlers afterwords for a photo shoot... It's a breath taking area around there for sure... onecatnodog
IMG_233511.jpg

dscf559111.jpg
dscf5661.jpg

dscf5655.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

dscf5647.jpg

More Prowler trash has snuck over the line!! LOL Hi OneCat, this is Blue Kat from the POA. I recently got an A body (n/k/a "Money Pit"), but having a blast with it!
Love your pics! Can I borrow a few of your models?

Thanks CudaChick for the thumbs up... Love the slide show highlighting your place of work... Looks like some impressive work comes out of there... When will you be visiting your mother? If you let me know I will cruise down and let you cruise the prowler around and show me the sites down there.. The guy that owns the Helicopter tours is a Prowler owner and a super nice guy and he took me up in the air for 40 min.. for Free... I must say I gave him 3 big poster size pictures and had his parking lot packed with Prowlers afterwords for a photo shoot... It's a breath taking area around there for sure... onecatnodog

Thank you for the compliments! I love what I do around here and hope it shows. :-D

I haven't been back to Colorado since I moved away in 1988 when SoCal's money and 9-ball tournaments led me astray. Yes, it's breathtaking scenery but was extremely hard to make a living there. From the looks of it, I think your buddy's place may have been where the go-cart track used to be.

Did you happen to get any aerial views of the other tourist trap down the road a bit called Buckskin Joe's? It's an old west town where The Cowboys, Duchess & The Dirtwater Fox, White Buffalo (bahhh hoooo what a lame movie that was lol), and a bunch of other old westerns were made. I worked there as a kid for a few summers at the stable takin Texans on trail rides.

It was great getting to point out some stuff to enhance the stories I've told Billy about the Gorge. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Now Snake, that's just sad. Makes her sound like a double bagger or something if pics are her only resort to getting you interested. LOL << duckin

Oops sorry about the minor hijack. Back to the shop for me where I won't get into any more trouble. :-D

Red Swinger: Thanks for the welcome... Mopars are addicting as I can't think of a single friend that owns just one... As far as money pit, there are far bigger money pits that consume peoples lives that have no reward... Drugs, Drinkin, Dames... just to name a few... To much of anything is not good for you no matter what it is... I must confess that I have done them all and I will stick with my <Mopar Addiction> Owning the Prowler has been a Kick since 2004 and it has truly changed my life and I hope it doesn't stop any time soon :clock:... onecatnodog
100_2538.jpg

CudaChick68: We spent most of our time hovering the bridge and then back to the helicopter pad... I have been to Buckskin Joe's a long time ago and remember the gunfights right in the streets... For those that are reading this (NO NOT LIKE IN THE CITY) Movie gun fights.. Even a Hanging! I will post this video of us hovering...
dscf5574.jpg
dscf5641.jpg

dscf5640.jpg
Click on this last one to play a short video... onecatnodog

Here you go Snake... Hottie Pictures for you... Thanks for the welcome...
dscf3980.jpg

dscf3979.jpg
Older girls have the look to... Many more years of putting on make up and doing there hair, better cloths selection, know what drives men crazy as far as the look, not afraid to show it off... :snakeman: onecatnodog

Claudius: Thanks for the welcome... Impressions can be something that a tire makes on a wet dirt road travling from rut to rut trying to keep yourself above the mud if your lucky... When being lucky enough to get to dry payment, people can take one look at you and tell that you have been places that others try to stay away from.. Iv'e been in the mud of live only to get out and then fall back in again... Life is still good, even when your getting dirty, as there is always water near by to wash up in.. onecatnodog
dscf7127.jpg

Hi OldVart: Nice start on the resto of what looks to be a very cool car.. I love pictures as they allow you to time travel... It gives you a story line when showing your car before and after.. Keep up the hard work along with the picture documentation of the restoration... Good Job! The closer you get to being done the brighter the light is at the end of the tunnel.. onecatnodog
dscf7026.jpg

Burntorange70... Thanks for the welcome mat... Love the burnt orange color and the 4 speed is a plus of the car that is high lighted in your welcome post... Long time family cars have a lot of history, and being around since 1991 there are a lot of stories for sure on this A-Body... onecatnodog

I must say I'm very pleased by all the top notch people on this site that put out the welcome mat for a newbe that doesn't even own a A body.. You all are two kind! Thanks, John(onecatnodog) Mile Hi Prowler President
DSC_3600.jpg
DSC_3733.jpg

Thanks nice,cant help i love women and my wife knows it.She is a real tropper.Been Married 25 years and all I do is look,my Cindy is a hottie her self.

Welcome aboard.....mile high prowler chick is a cutie...I would like to more pics of her......

I to Snake have a spot in my heart for the ladies, always have and always will... Just last year is when I started the recruiting of Ladies for a calendar that I was working on... It was a first for me to shoot pictures with ladies... LOTS of WORK! Set up a place to shoot, make it happen on one of our cruises.. Arrange to have the girls go with us.. Shoot the cars with out and then with the girls... Review the pictures shot that day, load and make adjustments of them, pick the best photos of the day to save for the calendar.. Make a CD for each girl with the shots taken of them for a portfolio for thereself... At the air plane shoot I took over 1,300 pictures and that shoot was 8 hours and then after that we did a fix it shop shoot which I took 833 more shots, that was another 4 hours... The Prowler Girls were just amazing as they never stoped smiling for the camera.. Ladies in the picture is something new for me and had planed to do it just for the one years calendar... It went over so big that I will do it for another year and then take me to the doctor if I do it again... onecatnodog
DSC_3525.jpg

DSC_3517.jpg
DSC_0179_01.jpg

DSC_0051_01.jpg

DSC_4763.jpg

DSC_4749.jpg

DSC_0003_01.jpg

Damn, a regular mover and shaker, welcome Onecatnodog. I too have one cat and no dog but I don't have a whole cat house following me around.
Where in Co. do you live?
How do you attract all those ladies? Is it just the Prowler or do you hang out casually licking you eyebrows?

Jim

your my kind of man keep them comeing,i prefer blonds.Yum city.I hope Cuda chick does not read this lol.My cindy some times points them out for me.

ChasDuster: I had only planed to make the calendars for my Mile Hi Prowler Club members and of course the Prowler Girls that were in them... People saw them and they were a hit and ended up selling to even non Prowler owners all over the U.S. (How lucky can one be).. The Ladies had to show at three different shoots to get a free calendar and all but three did... Every place that I shot at got a few free calendars and I gave so many away that I needed to sell 50 to break even... These calendars were not like all the others out there that are mass made. They were made one at a time by me making them expensive but allowed me TOTAL CONTROL and I could hand select the pictures in them and how they looked making them all different... The calendar was a tool that I used to get more Colorado Prowlers to come to events and it worked... We set records in 2009 with attendence at events, just because of the way that I did the calendars.. If a Prowler owner made it to a few events I would use his car pictures in his special calendar and he would have 2 to 3 months of his car in them from different places, making sure that his birthday month had his car on it... These Calendars were Pricey $30.00 each and cost me $23.00 each to make them... I limited the number made and sold out in less than a month.. It was a ton of work to do from start to finish... So Sorry, I will not make any more this year even though I could have sold over 60 more... I wanted them to be special and they are... Some of the extra money made on these calendars is going to pay for rooms in Deadwood for 4 of the Prowler Girls as that is were the Prowler Nationals will be held in Aug.. 2010... I will double the amount of calendars made for next year and make 250 that's it... Wanting to make them special again and could be the last year that I do them.. If you want one of nexts years E mail me and I will put you on the growing list... [email protected] make the topic on the E mail Prowler so I don't toss it... Thank you for the interest in my work and the welcoming to this super site... John(onecatnodog)Collins
dscf6372.jpg

dscf6643.jpg

dscf6499.jpg
dscf6458.jpg

MVRCORP: As far as being a regular mover that is why I keep the wheels on my trailer so I can pull it out of the park when the bill collector shows... The shaker part is only when I'm trying to focus my cheep camera on the object that I'm trying to photograph, but I do my best to get a good picture.. I to Had one cat till october of 2009 but had to put the cat down after 19 years and that is how I came up with my screen name, (onecatnodog) when my cat Hemi was alive.. I guess the Prowler would count as a CAT so I'm still safe there... As were do I live, I live in the slums of Arvada, Colo. about 30min form were you live in Parker... I have to live some place were they don't have a covenanent neighborhood, just because of my car habit.. I'm further West than you and can get to Bandimere Speedway in 15 min... We get a little more snow than you here in Arvada... This year a lot more snow... The guestion about the ladies, I'm not sure why I was able to achieve such a stable of Ladies... I'm not hansome, I don't have lots of money, I don't even have a loooooooooonnnnnnnng...... Oh yea! I can't lick my eyebrows.. I do have good comunication skills, besides being a bad speller... I'm a good listener, try to give good advice as these girls are SPECIAL and I don't let anyone JACK with them... I have been known to make people laugh some times and NEVER make them do something they don't want to do.. I help them out in anyway that I can with what ever I can... These girls were all hand picked by me and they had to meet a check off list... They have to be 18-29, I will bend the age a little from time to time... NO STRIPPERS! Must be working girls or college students and not dingy... Must have a car interest, and be respectful of others that they are in contact with and must represent the Mile Hi Prowlers in a good way... In return for there hard work and commitment, and believe me posing is way harder than it looks, we pick up the girls meals most all of the times, they ride along in a Prowler with us, some of them have even driven my Prowler to events as I will take another car to shoot it also.. They go to the places we go, and some of the girls have never been there before.. They recieve tips from time to time. We even have been know to keep their cars up and running.. If they make 3 different location shoots they get a calendar and can pick their photos to be in it... They get a CD with every picture that they were in even if they were in the back ground of someone elses shot... Most girls recieved 2,500 pictures or more of them selves on their CD.. One Prowler Girl that went to every shoot last year had a CD with over 4,000 photos... The key it to treat people the way you want to be treated... Under promise and over deliver and that is what I did... Things didn't always go perfect this year for all of us, but we learned Big Time, at least I did and most of all... Just Have Fun... I had planed to do the girl thing with the Mile Hi Prowler club just the one year, but the girls and Prowler owners just wouldn't let me stop.. So I'm back at it with the Prowler Girls this year, and if I do it again next year call me a doctor PLEASE... I would like to take this time to keep rambilin on and make sure that I thank this site for letting me post here, along with the owner of this site the moderators, posters and readers.. Thanks for the great welcome to a guy that doesn't even have a A body car at this time... John(onecatnodog)Collins... Here is a picture of me in a boom at the Stanley Hotel.. The Stanly rented it for the Mile Hi Prowlers on there special 100th year anniversery... Picture by Jerry of me in the boom...
DSC_0852.jpg

Few more pictures for your enjoyment
DSC_0147_00.jpg

-
Back