onecatnodog has found you

-
I love the site Snake, I just wish I had more time to play here... The season will get CRAZY for me.. Starting next week it's time to cruise, and pull off another packed fill nice weather season of FUN... I will try to post up and keep all informed of just what the Mile Hi Prowlers are doing... Hope not to bore anyone... onecatnodog
DSC_0243-1.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

Keep the pics coming I don;t get bored,, I always look and read all of what you post... Your girls are adorable.... Stay safe out there and keep that camera fireing on all cylinders...chas

I will be bringing two Prowler Girls to Bandimere Sat. for the Jet Cars and Funny Cars Just to take some Pictures of them with other Mopars instead of just Prowlers... Hope the weather holds out... onecatnodog :read2:
DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

I was up at Bandimere Speedway this weekend and took 1,800 shots... I hit the target at least have the time and when I don't I take one step closer and shoot again... onecatnodog
DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Please forgive my ability to shoot videos yet as this is only the second time for me trying with my new camera... I will get better, just need to work at it... These cars move way faster than the Girls I'm used to shooting.. Just about the same shake though... Great Job Mark... More Pictures to come... Click to play! onecatnodog

Is that a wicked site... Shot between my mirrow and the front windshield edge as he was being towed back from a run... onecatnodog
DSC_0520.jpg
DSC_0521.jpg

Mark's crew can pack the shoots, jack up the car, remove both valve covers, set the valve lash, tune, pre lube the blower, make all adjustments after checking out the computer readout before My Prowler Girls can get a costume change... These guys know what the Heck they are doing and all have jobs when the car shows up... If you have never seen it done CHECK IT OUT! I thank them again for playing along and letting me shoot some pictures of them doing it... onecatnodog...
DSC_0541.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg
More tomorrow as I am Burnt Out.... onecatnodog

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg
If you look close at this last picture you can see my Shadow in the headlight... I'm kind of like the Ground Hog... There will be 6 more Months of Racin.... onecatnodog
DSC_0593.jpg

Great photos and thanks for sharing! I was going to go up there but I figured it would've been rained out and freezing cold.

I've seen that Viper run up there before and it is amazing!

RamCharger: Will you be going Sunday for Mopars on the Mountain... I will be parked by the Vipers/Prowlers in my Black Prowler and a few of the Prowler Girls will be there... I plan on Showing at 12:30-1:00... Any others out there that will be up at Bandimere and playing with or with out their car plaease stop in... If your there with your car do a drive by and cruise down by the Prowlers and I will have one of the Prowler Girls pose with your car for a few pictures... Call me if any of you are up there... 720-934-3540 onecatnodog
DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

It's like everything else that I have ShowandGoResto... It's not the best or most expencive but it works for me... Nikon D 90... Just learning to use it, as I picked it up with some income tax money... Twice as good as my old camera, and I took some good pictures with it... onecatnodog
DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

Nice Onecat....Thanks. I like Nikon. Current OLD camera is a Coolpix 5000. Want/need to upgrade to something with more memory and HD Video.......
Have two or three girls set up for photos this summer as soon as it gets warm enough up here...cant wait. Your photos keep me thinking about locations...angles...etc.
Like to 'borrow' Hell Cat from you for awhile....:cheers:
Kori - Show and Go Restoration
http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/showandgoresto

_3X13205.jpg

022 125.jpg

Dez 078.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

Dez 125.jpg

Kori: Pictures have always had a effect on me as it freezes time that you can share with others... Angles are what draws peoples attention... Your eyes are trained to follow angles and with the right angles you can make anyone or anything look good... I am by no means a pro but the more pictures you take and different things that you try the more you will be able to learn what works and what doesn't for you and your camera... Of course when you add a Hot Girl to the picture it adds just the right angles to keep peoples interest... Most of all have fun with it and take lot's of pictures... Some of my best pictures have been by accident... Something in every picture can be usefull, so there are no bad pictures... onecatnodog
DSCF8108.jpg

DSCF8111.jpg

DSCF8103.jpg

....you out at the car show there today? Say Hi to my friend Red with 'Ginger' = 69 Charger RT SE with sunroof...
PS...those are quite the shoes...Yikes

RamCharger: Will you be going Sunday for Mopars on the Mountain... I will be parked by the Vipers/Prowlers in my Black Prowler and a few of the Prowler Girls will be there... I plan on Showing at 12:30-1:00... Any others out there that will be up at Bandimere and playing with or with out their car plaease stop in... If your there with your car do a drive by and cruise down by the Prowlers and I will have one of the Prowler Girls pose with your car for a few pictures... Call me if any of you are up there... 720-934-3540 onecatnodog

I might just show tommorow. :) My truck exterior is rough my friend. I suppose I could pass it off as a "Rat Rod", lol. I need to take it down 2 jet sizes in the morning and roll on up. 8) I have work to do on the Jeep but all work and no play makes Ramcharger a dull boy... :-D

EDIT! Let me call my buddy with his Jaguar XKE! The lines of that Jag would much better fit the lines of your models...

PS:

Showandgoresto,

I swear the most stunning women reside in Canada....

RamCharger it was great to meet you up at Bandimere this weekend and fun to have one of the Prowler Girls pose with Rick's Jaguar... Hope you can make it down to the Country Club on Fri. around 6:00 pm to pick up the CD... onecatnodog
DSC_0075_00.jpg

DSC_0055_00.jpg

DSC_0045_00.jpg

Grab hold and take a big spin on the prize wheel, see if your lucky.... I was! onecatnodog
DSC_0135_00.jpg
DSC_0144_00.jpg

DSC_0110_00.jpg

coollogo_com_25789417.gif

-
Back