only dart known to exist lol

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the VIN it's a slant car. The appraisal sheet does say it is the only known Canadian factory tribute car though. Wonder if it's the same factory that turned out the Montana R/T? :toothy10: I smell a rat too.

That guy has been peddling that overpriced crap for months on Seattle Craigslist. Guess he got tired of me flagging him.

Thats the guy that thinks its special because he put a 340 in it.

He says its the only tribute car to the 50 71 340 Canadian Darts built. I think if your going to call something a tribute or a clone build it right, That car is obviously not even close to looking stock.

Gee, I think that it is worth it!! Just check out those original and un-touched exhaust manifolds and also the custom radiator hose............................. ........................EXTREMELY RARE Canadian Rust

I checked the vin# on this car too.What a shame someone would do that.I wonder what car that 340 engine actually belongs to.I saw the upper rad hose and the cap,to me that certainly doesn't look original.

Thats the guy that thinks its special because he put a 340 in it.

He says its the only tribute car to the 50 71 340 Canadian Darts built. I think if your going to call something a tribute or a clone build it right, That car is obviously not even close to looking stock.

I thought there were 75 built. 50 to one dealership that got all the fancy ones and the other dealer got 25 plain jane ones.

My dad has been doing auto appraisals for over 20 years and I have been doing them for just over 10 now. I have know the guy that did that report since I was a little kid and he is a good guy but there are many "one sheet wonders" doing appraisals like this in WA state and we are working with the local government on getting some sort of license for auto appraisers.

That "appraisal" has no comparables to back it up as required by the state of Washington and it will NEVER hold up in court...

He bought it just the way it looks for about 6,000. I know, I drove it when the guy before him owned it and wanted 8,500. I chose to pass at 8,000 then he lowered the price and this guy bought it.

He has lowered the price $2k since the last time I saw it :laughing::toothy10:

I`m going to glue a big dorsal fin to the roof of my Barracuda and call it an "ONLY ONE THAT EXISTS" car. Should be good for several thousand dollars more when I get ready to sell!

I`m going to glue a big dorsal fin to the roof of my Barracuda and call it an "ONLY ONE THAT EXISTS" car. Should be good for several thousand dollars more when I get ready to sell!

I would like to see that. You should photo shop one on there.

OH ...I would be interested to know that as well since i have an original Canadian car...came with the 318. 72 swinger special

I would like to see that. You should photo shop one on there.

Maybe I can get some help from one of the guys on the site.

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_3344 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back