Ooooops!

-

george

Reaction score
Re: my "unsubscribe me" post last night. I couldn't find my little joke about "the best a-bodies are chevelles" last night. I thought a moderator had deleted it. A member pointed out this morning that I probably coulnd't find it because I hadn't refreshed my page. I checked this morning, sure enough its there, and had been taken in the spirit it was intended. My bad. I thought "man, if these guys are gonna censor a little joke like that, they are a bunch of girley men, and I am outta here". Long & the short of it, I jumped to a conclusion. It was late, baby was yelling, I was tired. Sorry about that.

LOL, Gorge, no need to appolllogize, it's all good. We all get to that "Way over tired" point and stupid stuff happens. Say no more about it. Were all good here at the site.

New day :-DAnd A new way 8) Keep enjoying this great site george:cheers:
I think the moon must have farted or somthing last night :toothy10:
Have a great day

Weve all had those moments where we wish we could get a "do-over". No harm at all. It takes a real man to humble themself and offer an apology so well done!

New day :-DAnd A new way 8) Keep enjoying this great site george:cheers:
I think the moon must have farted or somthing last night :toothy10:
Have a great day

New moon. Seeing the recent antics had me consulting the lunar calendar.

Clearly a case of premature evaluation, I hate when that happens :-D

george: Glad you're hangin' around. Now we know who to pick on. lol This is a great site with tons of tech info. and a world of "old school" (or should I say "old fart") knowledge. Welcome back.

My f'ups are usually a combo of fatigue and too many Miller lites,maybe some whiskey also. It's over, let's move on. Enjoy the best Mopar site on the web.

We've all been there before. No harm no foul.

I have to stay off of Ebay after drinking or strange boxes start showing up weeks later.

Canadian Humor?...............That was Canadian humor, oooh now I see.

CaptainPicard2.jpg

Just kidding, it was funny about Chevy being best A-Body. Glad your sticking around. :-D

Canadian Humor?...............That was Canadian humor, oooh now I see.

CaptainPicard2.jpg

Just kidding, it was funny about Chevy being best A-Body. Glad your sticking around. :-D
Oh man. Brace yourself, that was NOTHING! I have always subscribed to the believe that you have no business slagging any given make till you have owned one. Thats why I own a Ford & chevy & mopars. That way I can slag 'em ALL! LOL!

-
Back