Opinions on a Wrecked '70 340 DEMON

-
If the owner is in the hospital with a stroke....let's pray to god he dosen't pass away. We all know the car will probally disapear if that happens but lets hope not!!!!!!

There's a yellow 340 Duster in the woods near me that I've been thinking about for several years. I know how it is. Those are the cars that capture your interest and imagination and the ones you should try to get ahold of. Not every car creates that lil' tug on your old car part of your brain!

:cheers:my input..... go to the hospital, see the guy and talk to him. 1. he may be in need of the cash. 2. my cheer him up to get cash. 3. you get the car and he gets weed cash. see where im going with this. the longer you sit back the faster someone going to grab it and crush it for penneys. my barracuda sat under trees sence 1980. had to cut down some to get it out. a week later a guy went over to buy the car for scrap. glad i jumped on it. do what you can to get it home and then see what you want to do with it:clock:

It's been a while that we heard anything in this thread CornDog. Any updates on getting the car?

John

I havent seen so many weed references since my subscription to "High Times"!! I'd roll him a big fatty and take it to him in the hospital and have him sign something!!LOL The 340 may still be kicking around, he could be using it as a coffee table or sumpin'. I say zigzags and a bag of oregano and its a done deal. When you get it home pop the trunk I bet thats where he keeps his stash! Oh oh gotta go i hear sirens!!

back from the dead.lol.
did you ever bring this car home yetttttttttt??????????????????????/

Man, I've been watching this thread and i can't believe you haven't drug it home. Low ball goin in and take it from there. Try swapin something that you think might spark their interest. That's a tactic i use sometimes. Only you know what you have in your trading stock and he may place your stuff at a much higher value. There or those that don't have a clue on how to trade but then there are those that do. Good luck and i'll keep watching so keep us posted. Like stated before, there are a lot of parts out there for these thing now days. Good luck.

a dime bag maybe? lol

wow,this an old thread and I feel bad for that poor Demon,just sitting there decaying.I hope someone saves it soon,and dont forget to bring a chainsaw =)

wow,this an old thread and I feel bad for that poor Demon,just sitting there decaying.I hope someone saves it soon,and dont forget to bring a chainsaw =)

The thread is only 18 months old...
What initially draw me to it it was the tittle "Opinions on a 1970 wrecked Demon".
I don't know of ANY 1970 Demon for one, then I checked it out, and it's a Butterscotch '71. Way kewl and not mass produced by anyway....
Then the thread remained silent, till recently.
So what's up?

I too still like to know if anybody saved that car yet. It's a shame to see it in this condition.

this should be in somebodies garage by now. what's the hold up? lack of effort.
buy and flip it. let somebody else fix it if you don't have the money. looks fixable to me. i would not part this car out. to nice to rare!

-
Back