original color or change

-
I purchased a set of door panels for a 68 dart i had about 8-10 years ago ... cannot remember from who... but the vinyl material on door panels were glued right to the backing ... in otherwords did not have any cushion ... are they better now? Did you research it and verify that they changed this?
last set i got from them for my 68 superbee was foam backed super nice panels. never seen any with no backing. bob

All kinds of blue Darts.And gator grain didn't come out until 1970.

Wasn't even thinking gator grain started in '70? Could be possible if a very late built '69 car! Wondering what the actual fender tag codes are? Hopefully the OP will post a tag pic or let or know for sure?

Wasn't even thinking gator grain started in '70? Could be possible if a very late built '69 car! Wondering what the actual fender tag codes are? Hopefully the OP will post a tag pic or let or know for sure?
you are right. did a little checking and found out its boar grain not gator grain.got my buddys book and this is what i have.

Attachments

• dodge dart 016.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 82
WOW, nice! Your car is the first '69 A-body i've seen other than the one i posted pics of being T5 with saddle top and interior!!! Rarely seen color combo!!!!

-
Back