Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have a beautiful hood mounted dixco tach. Gentleman I bought it from told me it works and I have no reason to not believe him. All white letters and from what I have read/heard this is the older version. All wiring is there. $300 shipped and insured anywhere in Canada and the lwr US 48.

Thanks for the ad FABO!!
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF4756 (Medium).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,481
  • DSCF4758 (Medium).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,238
these things are so sexy.
i would say good luck with the sale but I will envy the buyer too much

these things are so sexy.
i would say good luck with the sale but I will envy the buyer too much

Thanks! If I didnt have to be so "numbers oriented" with my cuda it would be going on!! Should make a deal with the buyer that once installed I get a yearly visit to "redline"!!

Steve, wanna trade a new Bbody Hurst Pistol Grip non-console shifter handle + $35cash?

Attachments

• B-body console shifter.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 916
I've only seen these on GM's, never knew Mopar made one!!! How Cool!

If nobody above takes it, let me know. I can pay you in paypal or money order.

Thanks everyone!! I would have loved to have kept it, but I need some other stuff. Sold to wireweld!!
Thanks FABO and wireweld!
I will ship out and post tracking # Monday

Does anyone know how many different styles there are of these tachs? I've got one too, but the face is different. Mine has the green/yellow/red bar over the numbers.

I've only seen these on GM's, never knew Mopar made one!!! How Cool!

If nobody above takes it, let me know. I can pay you in paypal or money order.

Mopar never made them, none of the big 3 made them. They were made by Dixco, and were installed by a dealer, or the owner. You could get different auto manufacturer emblems for them. I had a very nice one at one time, but sold it for pretty good cash. Mine had the green, yellow, red face plate as well.

Does anyone know how many different styles there are of these tachs? I've got one too, but the face is different. Mine has the green/yellow/red bar over the numbers.

I dont know for sure, but I have only seen 2 different face plates.

Hey Scott I just picked it up at the fenelon car show last weekend. I couldnt afford to keep it, but I figured a fabo member could benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back