[WANTED] Original gas guage sending unit correct for 67 dart!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovetheA's

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have heard horror stories about how bad repo gas sending units are. Therefore, I'm looking for a good used or nos gas gauge sending unit that is compatable for my 67 Dart. Best case scenario is buying an nos unit or if not then a good used one that can be rebuilt.
Carl

Last edited:
I'll bite, sending unit for what? And please don't say a 67 dart!

Send yours out to be rebuilt.
I’m in the same boat but it’s the fuel sender in my 70 Swinger I need to repair/replace. Gauge reads 3/4 when tank is full. It drops quickly too once I start burning gas. I’m assuming it’s the OE sender but I don’t know for sure if any of the previous owners replaced it

There are a lot of complaints about the sending units not being accurate, I have one too. The main complaint is about the aftermarket locking rings being thinner and not sealing the gas tank, I HAD one of those too. The chances of finding a NOS one year part is gonna be slim. Good luck!

I’m in the same boat but it’s the fuel sender in my 70 Swinger I need to repair/replace. Gauge reads 3/4 when tank is full. It drops quickly too once I start burning gas. I’m assuming it’s the OE sender but I don’t know for sure if any of the previous owners replaced it
look like you have a repop

Thank you for the advice on AMS obsolete. My only fear is that their price is sky hi. For that reason I’ll keep this want post open to see if anything comes available. I was smart enough last year to buy two nos tank rings from MoparMitch.
Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back