Status
Not open for further replies.

big&bad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi @ all...

Because of originality I'm looking for an original steering wheel for my 74 Dart Swinger.

Best would be in good shape, including the horn-button (I think the original has a triangle over the spokes), and absolutely perfect would be a black one.

Even if you don't have one, but know where to get,just let me know...

Thx!

I have 2 off a 71/72 swinger. One is beige and the other is blue. If your interested in either, drop me a line and I'll go to the shop and check the conditions and take pics for you.
Martin

Will the one from a 73 Duster work? I know that the horn button medallion is the Plymouth one but maybe it can be changed.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2392.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN2421.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 198
Thx @ all...

I'm looking for such one...

dodge-dart-hang-ten-1.jpg

I probably have exactly what you need, did you find what you were looking for? My Hang Ten had the tuff wheel, but my parts car had the stock black linke your picture.

Hi @ all...

Because of originality I'm looking for an original steering wheel for my 74 Dart Swinger.

Best would be in good shape, including the horn-button (I think the original has a triangle over the spokes), and absolutely perfect would be a black one.

Even if you don't have one, but know where to get,just let me know...

Thx!

@foxy343
If you have exactly the same like the one in the picture I've posted... Just that is what I need! If it's in good shape, without cracks, please pm me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back