Other hobbies?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
OK Guys and Gals what other hobbies do you have besides Mopars.I really think Mopars are an addiction for me not a hobby.
My other hobbies coins,Indian artifacts,and WW1 and WW2 photos when money allows.
Jim

I'm a science geek (who now teaches it in high school).

I also teach japanese martial arts, specifically aikido and kenjutsu

Video Games :D

Selling stuff on Ebay.....

sports.... I used to play basketball in highschool, wife played in college....

A new hobby of mine is shooting...... I have a semi-compact .40 Springfield XD...

I like to post a lot on message boards :D

I,m into ATVing,I own a CAN-AM 650 and love getting outdoors and seeing the sites.It,s a bit of a workout and the fresh air kicks the crap out of me!HaHa!Here,s a pic.

december 07 006.jpg

Old cars, pretty much cars are my hobby if I don't have a car to play with I get mean and grumpy and then I get into trouble, cars keep me focused. I used to think that getting in fights was a fun hobby. I do play SOCOM online but not enough to call it a hobby.

Sports: mountain biking, surfing, hiking, back country camping (west coast trail twice). Use to, but am now too old or smart for: rugby, wrestling and kick boxing (which I really sucked at being 5'8' ).

My other hobbies include (but are not limited to): recreational shooting, knives, leatherwork, music, computer junk and pondering the imponderable. I'm thinking of getting into blacksmithing and Iaido on somewhat serious levels, but most of the current hobbies leave too many projects in various stages of completion as it is.

Hello. My name is Mike, and I'm afflicted with ADDHDOCD (or something). Symptoms: doing things with great attention to detail in conjunction with... Ooh! A shiny thing!

Working on Mopars (new & old) is mostly it for me, but I do like to go camping as well and do a fair amount of mountian biking and also some hiking.
Also in the summer months I communte to work on the mountian bike.
People on this site really into a lot of different things!

Other hobby: I enjoy being in the saddle of this amazing machine. 2003 Harley Davidson V-Rod.

My%20%2703%206-14-08%20%2810%29.jpg

Old cars, pretty much cars are my hobby if I don't have a car to play with I get mean and grumpy and then I get into trouble, cars keep me focused. I used to think that getting in fights was a fun hobby. I do play SOCOM online but not enough to call it a hobby.

UUUHHHHHH, you forgot BACON

My other hobbies besides messing with Mopars are: target shooting, carpentry, buying and selling on Ebay and buying and selling antiques. I also like to listen to music, got to concerts and to the movies ocasionally.

I am also thinking about making custom gun grips for other people. Here is one set I made from Mulberry for my S&W model 59 9mm. I actually made 4 sets for this gun but these are the most unique.

Joe

mulberry59-1.jpg

mulberry59-2.jpg

This is what I enjoy when not going to cruises or shows.

IMG_0105 (Small).JPG

IMG_0106 (Small).JPG

IMG_0137 (Small).JPG

IMG_0138 (Small).JPG

Between college and work my hobbies are garden tractor pulling, fishing/ice fishing, playing guitar, watch'n the Red Green Show and SpongeBob, four wheel'n, and singing in the shower. 8)

I love woodworking, especially recreating antiques. Some I make from pieces I`ve had or still own and others from books. I`ve made just about everything. Here`s a few things including a German dower chest that took about two weeks to paint as well as corner cupboards, an inlaid pie safe, an Empire style mirror, a carved Victorian balloon back chair and a step back cupboard that I made from wood I cut after Hurricane Isabel came through and blew down a ton of trees. Right now I`ve got a bunch of car parts stored in my shop that need to be moved out so I can get back to work. When I`m not making sawdust I like to make music. I`ve played guitar over 35 years and just finished a decade of playing with a local band that did everything rock from the 60`s to the present. I have an early PRS custom 24 that I play through a Marshall 30th anniversary amp.

German dowery chest 1 (Small).jpg

Empire mirror maple 1 (Small).jpg

Queen Anee corner cupboard maple 1 (Small).jpg

Victorian ballon back chair 1 (Small).jpg

Step back cupboard 1 (Small).jpg

Walnut inlaid pie safe 1 (Small).jpg

IM000363 (Small).JPG

I also collect old Kawasakis, which are on the back burner until I get the 'Cuda up and running. Also enjoy watching soccer. We watch my son play at UC Santa Cruz, watch the San Jose Earthquakes, any almost any English Premier League games on Fox Soccer channel. And my wife and I enjoy wines.

Motorcycles 001.jpg

Motorcycles 002.jpg

I fish.........ALOT.
I also Mountain bike, Kayak, go camping and shoot guns. My wife is usually right beside me.8)

Did I mention I fish?

-
Back