Other hobbies?

-
Living in Switzerland some of the hobbies I share with my wife are hiking, running through the hills, woods, and mountains, and snow skiing. Biggest hobbies, and possibly greatest passion, include Barefoot Waterskiing, slalom skiing, being out on the boat with my peeps and teaching kids to ski.

Camping, hiking, exploring new areas, hitchhiking places and getting myself lost and finding my way out or home, skateboarding, I play guitar in a band with some friends, some video games, etc.

My other hobbies include Home Theater, Computers, and my cats. I love them little fir balls!

My current gaming rig consists of:
  • Gigabyte GA-X38DS4 X38 Motherboard
  • Intel Core 2 Quad Extream series QX6850 Proc
  • 4G OCZ DDR2 800
  • ATI Radion HD4850 X2 Crossfire X
  • 80G WD SATA HDD
  • 2X 320G WD HDDs RAID storage
  • Coolermaster Case
  • Lite On DVD R/RW drive
  • Toshiba HD DVD ROM
  • Logitech G15 Gaming KB
  • Logitech Wireless Laser Mouse
  • Monitor - Mitsubishi WD73827 Diamond Series DLP HDTV
  • Sound through my Home Theater

I started a thread a while back about it but there didn't seem to be much interest...

j

Well, I seem to spend WAY too much time on the computer researching all kinds of semi-useful info....shooting my guns occasionally, riding my harley, oddly I actually somehow enjoy doing routine maintenance on my daily drivers, building models, making custom parts, 3 pitbulls (Hemi the Dad, Poly the Mom and Tori RB Wrongway the daughter), 2 turtles and a large iguana named Sheila, making custom things from scrap or scratch.....
10-19-08_1549.jpg

10-19-08_1651.jpg
<<<Sailor Cher
IMG_0320.jpg
<<<Luke
10-19-08_1655.jpg
<<<Rob and company
10-19-08_1552.jpg

nightrainw575HLzz.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg
<<<this was a quickie just to get a cover on it...
IMG_1449.jpg
<<<the 05 that is no more
speedo666.jpg
<<<satanic odometer:snakeman:
0507trains.jpg

3.jpg

08-29-05_1459.jpg
<<<small iguana cage
HemiPoly4-10.jpg
<<<Hemi and Poly
dogs.jpg

aa0009.jpg
<<<She's fixin' to blow!
pups0018.jpg
<<<Tori RB Wrongway
IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg
<<<my son Dave with his new pup
MarysRunII023.jpg
<<<chillin' with friends
aa0010.jpg

Mr-cool.jpg

Hospicerun018.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Sadamescaped.gif

youwishyouwerethisbadass.jpg

I build model cars (I build them for people too...just throwing that out there lol) and I play guitar A LOT.

I don't have time for anything.I'm always working.

And that's a BIG 10-4 for me too Bigdummy!

In my other life, I used to play pro billiards. It's been so long since I've done anything BESIDES work the last couple of years that I forgot what else I had fun doing.

Oh wait, something is surfacing -- sex. Yeah, that's it.

OK I'll fess up.. I'm totally comsumed by A-body with severe 67 notchback dependantcey .
Sad aint it ?
I did seek help.
My shrink bought himself one.
LOL

hobby......

latley its been trying to get arrested....
stupid speed triple.......

other than that rc cars and pool i used to shoot ALOT of pool

I like amature astronomy. I have a backyard roll-off observatory with a computer room. All of my telescopes are controled by one computer for moving the telescope and taking images.

IMG_0003_1.sized.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Bubblenebula.sized.jpg

My other hobby
Vulcanwithnewbars001.jpg

Vulcanwithnewbars003.jpg

But this is my most important one
Newbikesandduster003-1.jpg

Not to bad for only being 20 years of age and a fairly low income.

Ham Radio, KB9VXQ. I'm also a volunteer weather spotter in my county and use the ham radio to call in weather reports to the St. Louis weather bureau.

well before my car and work i played xbox 360 religiously(well still do just on a modified schedule lol) like come home from school (at 2:00 pm) and play call of duty 4 til like 12 at night. but have moved to CoD 5 and FORZA 2. but i was one of the first 100 to get to a gold cross if anyone knows what that is here. and i also play paintball but mostly all that stuff has gone away since work,school, $$$ shortages.

i like to ride my 03 softtail.mow my grass.and play with my kids every chance i can

I go camping, hiking, wake boarding snowboarding and skiing, and when I can afford to I race hydros. (110r d stock and d mod) I also like making things and working on one of many cars.

DCP_3659.jpg

DCP_3650.jpg

DCP_3651.jpg

I am a diverse mother of 2 very active boys. They and my hubby try to keep me busy. Now that the doc's have but limitations on me, I have picked up some old but very enjoyable hobbies....
I used to really good a photography. And like riding a bike, I never forgot how to do that:
This one I call, "Winter Sunrise"
winter.1.JPG
This one I call, "Blue Cold"
winter.2.JPG

My other hobbies are target shooting with my little pistol. My dad hand loads hot loads for me, Ain't that sweet??! It's a Rossi .357.
Oh yeah, I like to crotchet blankets too here they are together:

Marys hobbies 001.1.JPG

winter.1.JPG

winter.2.JPG

Marys hobbies 001.1.JPG

hobbies are anything i can enjoy with the family , in the summer its all about mopars , in the fall its hunting . here is my son 6 years old 12-28-08 with his first set of horns .

Calebs6thBday044.jpg

Vehicles, photography, reloading, and hunting seem to soak up any and all spare time and funds.

Working-final-touch-ups-Gas-station.jpg

JonFreeway.jpg

_MG_3271--Car-on-lift.jpg

Sports,local car club stuff, restoring all types of car parts(even non mopar, argh),radio control cars, grilling & putting beer in my stomach :drinkers:

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back