Our 40th wedding anniversary.

-

Frankie

Member #9641
Reaction score
Today, My wife and I celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary..

Nothing happening right now, but, this evening we're being taken out by a group of friends, for supper, drinks, and some partying.

Her Anniversary gift will have to wait for the Spring, though, we're going to Italy and Switzerland for three weeks. I'll give her those tickets, tonight.

Congratulations. Our 40th is in June. If you marry the right one there is nothing like it. The same can be said if you marry the wrong one.

Congrat's to your wife Frankie! How has she put up with you so long? She must be one patient woman. j/k LOL CONGRAT'S!!

Jack

Awesome Frankie. My wife and I will hit 31 years in March. It takes work. What's your secret?

So awesome to hear that !!
I hope your special day is a blessing and you have many more to come !!!
Congratulations !!!
Happy Anniversary !!!
God Bless

Today, My wife and I celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary..

Nothing happening right now, but, this evening we're being taken out by a group of friends, for supper, drinks, and some partying.

Her Anniversary gift will have to wait for the Spring, though, we're going to Italy and Switzerland for three weeks. I'll give her those tickets, tonight.

Congratulations on 40 years, ours is Sept. takes a lot of work, patients, not easy some times thu the Bad and Good, we are taking a 2 week trip to Italy, we both are 60 this year .

-
Back