Our great member Tony Fields Last Ride

-
I'm here at the airport - come pick me up...

Ok KK -- Which way do we go ? :steering: :D

Sept 2012 102 (Medium).jpg

C, I know you will show them a good time. Do ya'll still meet at the McDonalds. There were some nice cars there

Joe, Mickey D's is pretty sparse this time of year due to the temps & the monsoon. It will be hopping again starting next month :D

I spoke with Tony this morning. They are enjoying an extended stay in New Mexico & were in Socorro, NM this morning. He likes to navigate their journey thru the small towns & back roads. Nice to have options away from the main roads & big cities!

Might see them here this week :D

I enjoyed the 6 weeks I spent seeing the sites between there and the west coast. Lots different from here in Alabama but this is home and where I will stay. The picture in my avatar was taken in my front drive. Take good care of Tony and Thelma, Joe

Tony & Thelma arrived last evening. We had a nice home cooked meal & spent the evening talking, looking at pictures & sharing stories. It's really HOT here 109*--:eek:--so any outside activities are out of the question!

It's wonderful to see both of them again! Will try to get a few pics later....

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great to hear. Other than the heat, you can't get any better than that.
Good friends + good food = good times!

Tony & Thelma left us this afternoon continuing on their journey. They are heading to Zion, Utah & then Monument Valley. We had a great few days together!!

The visits with them are NEVER long enough! When leaving Tony said goodbye, but I told him this wasn't a goodbye, but "So long, until we meet again". Truly special people...

2017-08-09 008 (Small).JPG

2017-08-09 004 (Small).JPG

Tony & Thelma left us this afternoon continuing on their journey. They are heading to Zion, Utah & then Monument Valley. We had a great few days together!!

The visits with them are NEVER long enough! When leaving Tony said goodbye, but I told him this wasn't a goodbye, but "So long, until we meet again". Truly special people...

View attachment 1715081588

View attachment 1715081589
Oh my ! everyone looks so happy :D:D:D:D Love y'all, thank you for the updates and pictures, I have a happy warm hart tonight now that I seen this :popcorn:

Treva signing the wall :) Great M&M's (Making Memories) at Tony and Thelma's home, Safe travels Tony & Thelma :thumbsup:

993056_658473387501344_621630271_n.jpg

I missed Tony and Thelma when they came to visit but am so thankful they both got to meet my dad, he liked them very much and was very happy telling me what I had missed, I'm keeping You both in my prayers Tony and Thelma God Bless You Both :)
Wagg's

everyone does look so good and happy. Glad to hear everything is going well on the cross country tour. Still praying for that miracle and continuing safe travels, Joe

Never met Tony but I've seen so much he's contributed to this site and into other people's lives through knowledge and help.
This saddens me. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. Wouldn't mind meeting you guys if you're passing through and have time. Enjoy the journey if not!

Well Tony and Thelma are heading north, up into Utah on the east side, then hitting I-40 and heading east towards home, I got this info yesterday when I checked on big brother, and forgot to post it yesterday.

Prayers daily for a fun and safe drive with clear weather

DSCF3291 (Medium).jpg

So any updates on Tony and Thelma on their travels? I'm guessing they are back home by now?

-
Back