-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I make this post for our 2 members this morning
66340SEDAN (Keith) and his dad FISHYPETE have lost a loved one last night
Pete's wife and Keith's mother past away last night and my heart is broken for them
Please say a prayer and or send positive thoughts out to our great members as they morn their loss of their loved one.
Keith and Pete are together at Keith's home and staying close to each other.
Loosing a mother is and will be a long process for him. I know because I lost mine not to long ago, but loosing a wife :pale: Keith ! You watch Dad very close bud, You are a strong young man and I know this is a very hard time for you :pale:
Mom's are very special and a big part of our upbringing, Blessed are we to have great ladies in our life Keath, Stay strong and Treva and I are keeping you and Pete in our prayers as this day you will need Strength, Wisdom and faith as this day starts :coffee2:

I wish and pray that the members with more wisdom then me, can jump in here and try and help my Minnesota family/friends better then I have, May she rest in peace and may god be with you all on this day :pale:

So hard to hear this sad news. I'm not very good with words but I will be praying for strength for Keith,Pete, and their families during this tough time. tmm

Prayers have been sent. Thanks for letting us know Memike,
C

Sue and I will Pray for sure. Also bring it up to our Sunday School class.

My prayers are with Keith, Pete, and their entire family today!! My God keep you in His hands and offer peace and comfort during this time of reflection!! Geof

I'm so sorry to hear this. Loosing a mother is tuff as well as loosing a wife! It's a tuff situtaion to deal with but lucky you have each other. I guess that you will become closer then ever and that helps in a situation like this.

My condoleanses goes out to both of you.

Let me know if I can help in what ever way I can.

Prayers sent for Keith and Pete.

My condolences, to you both. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time.

Very sorry to hear this, guys. I wish you and your other family members the best in this tough time...

i can't even fathom what you and your family are going through losing your mother mine is very special to me my condolences .

-
Back