Our Great members needs our support and prayers

-
Sorry to hear this Pete & Keith condolences for you guy's stay strong in this tough time.

This is sad news...Thoughts and prayers to both of you.

Hate to read this. Condolences to Keith and his family.

Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts. My high school sweetheart and support over 40 yrs. has passed. She was very proud and loved our 2 children, 4 grandkids and Ms Kitty very much!

Keith & Pete, I'm deeply saddened to hear the news of the unexpected passing of your beloved Mom & Wife......Prayers & condolences are being sent for your entire family :sad1:

I've been out of town or would have posted sooner. Please stay strong & know that you will cross paths with her again....:prayer: :angel11:

Pete and Keith I am so sorry. I just saw the thread I would have responded sooner!

My wife Mary and I have meet her at Mopars in the Park and enjoyed visiting with her. We will miss the visits.
She was a very lovely person. Our hearts break for you.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!

God bless
Tom and Mary

Been praying for your family since finding out about the loss of your loved one. All that you have done for me lately I wish there was more I could do.

Stan

Thanks again for all the prayers, it been tough, I think once we get back into our normal routines of work and just life it will get better, but will take some time. The service went good and a lot of people showed up to pay their respects...some people had to wait 2 hours just to see us in the line. We miss and love her so much, RIP Mom.

My dad has been staying here but went home today, staying busy should help and that's what he is doing at home today. Being together has helped us all and brought us closer. My sister is a big help too and been handling and helping with all the paperwork involved in this and not sure we could do this without her. It's been a week that my dad has been here and now that he is at home, I already miss him, but will see him on Easter, plus we work together so will see each other everyday and that will help us both out. Keep sending prayers and thank you all for the support, it really is like a family here!

Thanks again for all the prayers, it been tough, I think once we get back into our normal routines of work and just life it will get better, but will take some time. The service went good and a lot of people showed up to pay their respects...some people had to wait 2 hours just to see us in the line. We miss and love her so much, RIP Mom.

My dad has been staying here but went home today, staying busy should help and that's what he is doing at home today. Being together has helped us all and brought us closer. My sister is a big help too and been handling and helping with all the paperwork involved in this and not sure we could do this without her. It's been a week that my dad has been here and now ha the is at home, I already miss him, but will see him on Easter, plus we work together so will see each other everyday and that will help us both out. Keep sending prayers and thank you all for the support, it really is like a family here!

So glad to hear from you Keith and that you all are doing as good as can be expected. Stay strong my friend. Your Dad really needs you and your sister right now. You will always miss her but it will get easier as time passes. Getting back to work helped me a lot when Dad passed. Oh I still have my sad moments but I keep thinking of all the good memories and that turns the sadness to happiness. We will continue with prayers for you and your family.
Take care Keith. Give your Dad a hug for me. toolmanmike

dang i know im late . Keith im sorry to read this hope you and your pop are doing good brother . I also read tim you lost yours too . You all are in my praryers

2 hours to greet them in line... Wow, what a turn out. She was really loved...

Stay strong Keith, we're here if you need us. Take care of dad...

Condolences to Pete and hopefully will adjust to life without her, I'm sure he misses her and it'll be difficult....

Sorry to hear guys. Dont know how I did not find this thread before. It takes time to heal and we never forget.

Praying for strength and wisdom tonight for Keith and Pete [-o< and I see Abodybomber needs our thoughts and prayers as well :pale: Please give these friends/members strength and wisdom I pray :pale: Looking for wisdom for myself to use the right words that will not hurt or make things worse on this night.. I miss my friends :pale: selfish of me :eek:ops:

-
Back