Our Great members needs our support and prayers

-
Keith: It was sad to hear the news of your mother's passing. My wife and I send our sincere condolences. Will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Dont know if there is anything I can say or do for the both of you, but if there is please dont hesitate to get a hold of me. Mine, Dana and Taylors thoughts are with you and your family

Prayers sent.

LORD keep both of you strong at heart.

Sorry to hear this.

GOD Bless.

Mine and Loris condolences. Losing a parent is tough. She did a good job with you Keith I can tell. Im so sorry for both of your loss.

Sorry to hear about this Keith. We're here if you need us...

So sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to Keith and his family.

Give dad a hug and tell him that you're glad that he's still here. I lost my dad in 06, my mom last June, and my grandma last month. It's too late to tell them when they are gone...

It's a bad feeling when they are gone and you realize that you are now alone. You can't pick up the phone and talk to them any more.

Be there for your dad, and help him get used to being alone. I saw my neighbor across the street go through this when his wife died a few years back. Then to top it off, he lost his dog a few months ago. He's all alone in his house now. I go over and talk with him for 15 - 20 minutes when I see him out and I have the time. He thanks me for coming over and appreciates even a few minutes of chat with someone. Dealing with the lonliness is very tough, especially when they were together for so long...

Prayers sent( How ironic, my mother passed away, tonight) Thanks for the heads up,MeMike.

I'm not the praying type but i feel your loss. May she rest in peace and i'm sorry for your loss.

First I want to thank you all with all my heart, also thanks from Pete. This has been very hard and unexpected and we are all very saddened by this. It means a lot to see all the nice things posted by you all and it helps to know that thoughts and prayers are being sent. My dad and I have been staying together and that helps us both. We miss her so much it hurts. :pale:

Please keep the prayers coming, thanks.

-
Back