P.G.Classics

-
just check it out good deals for sure Al if we were to order a throttle cable witch 1 do we ask for they list booth 318 and 340 but there is 1 that is 19'' the outher says no size? I would like to have a spare if you know what i mean.OR can anyone shead any light as to witch one to get,a body dart .

I noticed the reductions. The A-body bucket seat rails were tempting, but not sure if they will work on a 74 Duster. I also need a pair of window cranks.

..i wonder if there is a difference?

I just measured mine itssssssss 17'' long and its a tight fit,see my pic does it look right? the thing that always bug me is how close that cable is to the bulk head and the kick down rod

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 003.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 380
  • 004.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 379
just check it out good deals for sure Al if we were to order a throttle cable witch 1 do we ask for they list booth 318 and 340 but there is 1 that is 19'' the outher says no size? I would like to have a spare if you know what i mean.OR can anyone shead any light as to witch one to get,a body dart .

Why would you want a "spare" throttle cable?

I think their shipping is high. what do you think, have any experience with them? compared roughly same order from Herbs, $104 to $43 shipping, (and that 43 is with UPS}. Same price to Ontario or NY. I thought they ship from Canada in NB. Kinda off sets the reductions.

I think their shipping is high. what do you think, have any experience with them? compared roughly same order from Herbs, $104 to $43 shipping, (and that 43 is with UPS}. Same price to Ontario or NY. I thought they ship from Canada in NB. Kinda off sets the reductions.[/QUOT I have ordered from them befor i did not think shipping was high,but did not order any with a large weight.

..i wonder if there is a difference?

My 67Dart came with a 273 with a 2 barrel from the factory. I pulled it and put in a 340 with Eddie air gap 4 barrel intake, then a six pack setup and used the same factory throttle cable on each setup.

My 67Dart came with a 273 with a 2 barrel from the factory. I pulled it and put in a 340 with Eddie air gap 4 barrel intake, then a six pack setup and used the same factory throttle cable on each setup.
Any chance you could measure your cable please.

Same here...I went from 273 2bbl carb to factory 273 4bbl intake and Carter AFB carb...changed to correct Commando/Charger throttle bracket and k/d linkage and used the original 2bbl throttle cable. Works fine! The 4bbl bracket moved the cable clamp to the correct position to make this possible.

Throttle cables. The cable on a slant 6 is far too long for a V8.
For V8s, The difference between 2 brl and 4 brl is often the cables travel and not its overall length or sheathe length.
Several owners have attached their OEM 2 brl cable to a 4 brl and found they couldn't get wide open throttle from their pedal. The could by hand of course.

Throttle cables. The cable on a slant 6 is far too long for a V8.
For V8s, The difference between 2 brl and 4 brl is often the cables travel and not its overall length or sheathe length.
Several owners have attached their OEM 2 brl cable to a 4 brl and found they couldn't get wide open throttle from their pedal. The could by hand of course.

No problems with that here. I have my son get in the car and hold the pedal to the floor, then I adjust the cable.

-
Back