Pace car crashes.....Doh!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Hey, the center pedal is the brake, try and use it next time......

How embarrassing for that guy, and for GM in general! He's not going to hear the end of that one for a while at work..."Hey guys, you remember the time that Mark stuffed the pace car into the wall, which has been done only a couple of times in history?"

I guess it didn't take miss Patrick long to find a new job

At first I thought it might be a Mustang. :lol:

Looked like he hit the brakes at the crest of the angulation and the car got loose. Like Road
America, NEVER brake in the kink. Long time before he lives that one down!

Nuff said! :rofl:

mopar.jpg

Doesn't the GM "flagship" car have "traction control" and/or "electronic stability control"?

Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg

do pace cars have brake lights, cuz his sure didn't come on.....I realize you dont brake into a turn but you surely don't punch it either. I found it most amusing that the car just leisurely wandered across the track after he hit, like there aint 15 cars coming in hot behind you! Chump.....

do pace cars have brake lights, cuz his sure didn't come on.....I realize you dont brake into a turn but you surely don't punch it either. I found it most amusing that the car just leisurely wandered across the track after he hit, like there aint 15 cars coming in hot behind you! Chump.....
Think they came on just for a second

I found it most amusing that the car just leisurely wandered across the track after he hit, like there aint 15 cars coming in hot behind you! Chump.....
why not?
its illegal to pass the pace car, isnt it?

-
Back