Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
Well it's Monday, again. I'll call again today and see what the excuse is this time. Might try that bat thing lol.

1967cuda,

I thought would name this little project "Jail Bird", now I kinda like "Hard Time".

Take your trailer he is done... If the car is even there... I would stop in and check up on him... It is harder to make excuses when you are face to face... On the phone everybody is a tough guy....Just stop in on him and see what he is working on.... And if he has got his feet up on the desk jerking off... Just take the car and tell him you have had long enough to get it done now I am taking it and you can fight me in court to get the rest of your money....Bill:wack::thumbup:

I agree bring the car home. The remaining work can be done elsewhere or by yourself. Because you still of plenty of work to perform with putting the car back together plus all the other rebuild tweaks.

On the Brightside, I am sure your wife forgot about the car and the associated financial investment. Now you can get her excited about the car and pull out more money. . . or attempt to

The other day my wife was talking to my parents about the dart and she said "OUR" car. I almost fell over because its always been "that DAMN car". Lol

I think that one of my biggest concerns would be that he will slap a mechanic's lean on your car in order to squeeze more money from you. If he does the courts are likely to take his side. Document everything you can and when possible have someone else with you as a witness. I may be over concerned but he has already mentioned another $5000 and his excuses don't seem to make sense. I hope I'm wrong.

More news, he called this morning said he will finish it by Wednesday and deliver it. We'll see. One can only hope.

I think you should go pick it up on wed. If you don't you will get a call from that POS saying "geez, we were loading it and scratched a fender. Shouldn't take long to fix it though" JMHO

if he tries to put a lein on the car there is this F*ckin 12 page thread on the subject... talk about documentation! also shows you have been more than patient...

if he tries to put a lein on the car there is this F*ckin 12 page thread on the subject... talk about documentation! also shows you have been more than patient...
Exactly. I am pretty positive he does not have a 12 page thread on "for bodymen only forums" posting up how impatient you have been and your car should have been scrapped..
LOL

yeah I don't think i'll let him deliver it. Too easy for him to drive off with it. I've literally been down this road so many times lately. But somehow I still manage to let myself get excited about the possibility of getting her home.

Just tell him you WILL pick it up and you WILL pick it up at 4 pm on Wednesday. If it takes 2+ years to paint a car then I guess the auto companies are painting the 2017 models now :banghead::banghead: Your painter can go suck on a big bag of moldy peckers.

just tell him you will pick it up and you will pick it up at 4 pm on wednesday. If it takes 2+ years to paint a car then i guess the auto companies are painting the 2017 models now :banghead::banghead: Your painter can go suck on a big bag of moldy peckers.

lmfao

If you tell him you are picking it up at 4 then you better show up at 3. He may be conveniently gone by 4

Just tell him you WILL pick it up and you WILL pick it up at 4 pm on Wednesday. If it takes 2+ years to paint a car then I guess the auto companies are painting the 2017 models now :banghead::banghead: Your painter can go suck on a big bag of moldy peckers.

If you tell him you are picking it up at 4 then you better show up at 3. He may be conveniently gone by 4

Preacher.... Wednesday evening services??? Better go earlier so he can't say he has to get ready for church.

WELL today is a Wednesday not sure its the right one but your car is done... Sorry it took so long but Moses was walking around the desert for 40 years trying to find you... He went through all kinds of plagues and bad things trying to push through... But we got it done for you and all the praise goes to me because I am so wonderful...That will be his next line... Lol.. If this clown charges you one penny more then the quote then run an ad in the local paper about your experience...Bill

-
Back