Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
No car, no show, no call.

I was really hoping this thread wouldn't pop up out of sheer embarrassment on my part. I got off work early, called the local U-Haul to see about a trailer for today. No dice they didn't have one. So I went home thinking he would deliver it. I was stupid to sit here and wait on this chump to call me. I literally sat here for 4 hours waiting for him to either call or show up. Nothing absolutely effing nothing.

This is beyond frustrating!

No car, no show, no call.

I was really hoping this thread wouldn't pop up out of sheer embarrassment on my part. I got off work early, called the local U-Haul to see about a trailer for today. No dice they didn't have one. So I went home thinking he would deliver it. I was stupid to sit here and wait on this chump to call me. I literally sat here for 4 hours waiting for him to either call or show up. Nothing absolutely effing nothing.

This is beyond frustrating!

I think it is party time at a certain so called body shop in OKC.

I wonder what he would think if we all showed up there to collect.
In the grand scheme of things who really gives a mound of gorilla crap what this guy thinks. I can't believe he did not even call you with another excuse. Nevermind I believe it.
Just say slowly in your mind.... pusser stik...

Keep posting updates as often as you can that document what's going on. I don't know how valuable this record would be if there's a dispute down the road, but it might help.

How far is your car from you ?? I'd seriously think about sanding it myself. Cant be that hard or contacting another shop to sand and buff. basically just detail work. Go get your car, buy a couple of used fenders off of any car and practice sanding on them. This NEEDS to come to a close. My car is at the body shop now I was told 2 to 4 months. I am on month 2 now and it has been stripped to bare metal, a quarter panel and a rocker replaced. Skimmed and primed now its on it's 2nd block sand and shot in the next week or 2. I disassembled prior to drop off.
So I will get my car back looks to me within a month.

You need to put a boot up this aholes arse. Preferably steel toes with razor blades. The time for playing nice is over. Can you afford an attorney? That way will be nice and legal like. Like others, it's not my car but it has me pissed off! You need to be more proactive in getting it back. You have been incredibly patient and accommodating. Take control of the situation, do SOMETHING!!!! Just waiting for him has not gotten you anywhere. He's jacking you around and you're letting him. The less you do, the more screwing you get. YOU, yes, YOU have to take control, and now.

The car is only about an hour away. I'll call him tomorrow and see what he has to say. I took the first week of June off of work so I could work on the car. Something is going to have to happen.

I gonna go get it Saturday finished or not!!!

I can't even get the weather to cooperate. I told my wife that I'm going to get the car on Saturday. She said it is supposed to rain all day. GEEZZZZ

Dude I'm feelin for ya. Too bad there weren't several members close enough to you that could go on down there with you, a little intimidation can go a long way. The guys clearly a douche bag and he needs to make this all come to an end soon.

Does he even realize how long he has had the car and how much money you have given him? Maybe a little reality check will jolt him to his senses if he has any conscience.

In any event, were all rooting for you. Good luck

Dude I'm feelin for ya. Too bad there weren't several members close enough to you that could go on down there with you, a little intimidation can go a long way. The guys clearly a douche bag and he needs to make this all come to an end soon.

Does he even realize how long he has had the car and how much money you have given him? Maybe a little reality check will jolt him to his senses if he has any conscience.

In any event, were all rooting for you. Good luck

Yeah I've pointed out to him how much and how long. And he pointed out that the challenger has been there for 5 years.

here is what you need to do... get the car any way possible, have another shop or even a detailer sand and buff the car (3 days top), then call your local new outlet (we have 5 on your side and another for channel 3). they will investigate the business and air all the dirty laundry, best part its free

This is turning into an epic, you my friend are Odysseus

"Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than this bodyman"

Well got a call from my painter yesterday. Two months after finishing tail stripe. Says car should be finished this week. (It was hard to control my laughter). So we'll see.
5 months ago you posted the above....:banghead:

I can't even get the weather to cooperate. I told my wife that I'm going to get the car on Saturday. She said it is supposed to rain all day. GEEZZZZ

i don't care what the weather is. hurricane, blizzard whatever. i'd be picking that ***** up saturday.. get that thing home and stop the madness already.

i don't care what the weather is. hurricane, blizzard whatever. i'd be picking that ***** up saturday.. get that thing home and stop the madness already.

Joe, when he say's rain, in Oklahoma and Texas this time of year, they mean Heavy Rain, 60-80 mph downbrusts that pick up all loose gravel and sandblast cars, and large hail, all at the same time. He is wise to watch the weather if it is an hour drive.

And he wants his car back in his driveway not to end up in oz.. I wish I lived closer I would pick it up for you and be your backup as$ kicker in the process... And tell him I hope you are in good favors with the Lord cause you are going to see him today...I hate when people hide behind Christianity and there live speak anything but...Bill

-
Back