Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
Got a call. Finished the sanding with 3000. Buffing to start. Said he would call this week when he finished. I maybe stupid, but I reserved a trailer at the local U-Haul for Thursday.

Thanks Mobile. I haven't been sleeping well with all the plans running through my head.

That stinks, hopefully its all over now, we had our 1972 cuda done in two months and costs $4,800 out the door for everything,

New drivers quarter

New trunk and quarter extensions

New back and front of rear wheelwell patches

fenders and doors had lots of dents and drivers floor pan need to be patched, all metal was AMD . Looks great, also 2010 challenger b5 , filled with metallic ,

we didn't do anything , :wack:

Attachments

• 2013-12-04 04.49.20.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 2013-12-04 04.50.45.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 2013-11-10 05.35.20.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 2013-12-04 04.49.38.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 305
Got a call. Finished the sanding with 3000. Buffing to start. Said he would call this week when he finished. I maybe stupid, but I reserved a trailer at the local U-Haul for Thursday.
I'd buy you a beer if you were closer. Looking forward to the pics when it's sitting in your driveway.
Luke

I'd buy you a beer if you were closer. Looking forward to the pics when it's sitting in your driveway.
Luke

You gotta know I'm gonna post em up.

The guy at U-Haul was real cool. He said if not Thursday then he'll just push the reservation back until I need it. That way he always have a trailer there for me.

Hope you get it home soon...

How far away? Be pretty nervous on a open trailer!!

12 pack sounds more in line for all the grief you have endured!

Not stupid, just optimistic...good quality from everything you have been thru! Hoping for ya!:blob:

Just a word of caution if the car has no weather strips in it be very careful with the trunk lid, doors, hood etc.. about rattling in the openings.... I brought my car home from paint and had all new weather strips to go in it.. (at home) The above mentioned rattled in the openings and chipped the paint and had to take it back to be fixed... Put a shipping blanket in the openings to cushion the panels... You can ask the guy at U-Haul if you could use a few of them...Good Luck... Hopefully it will be party time soon...Bill

That stinks, hopefully its all over now, we had our 1972 cuda done in two months and costs $4,800 out the door for everything,

New drivers quarter

New trunk and quarter extensions

New back and front of rear wheelwell patches

fenders and doors had lots of dents and drivers floor pan need to be patched, all metal was AMD . Looks great, also 2010 challenger b5 , filled with metallic ,

we didn't do anything , :wack:

Sorry...I Don't Believe It..!!

Metal and labor..BS

I have a body bumper kit already. But thanks to you I believe I'll put some foam rubber between the panels.

Honey, In case you read this it was all a lie. I mean uh... Yeah just $10,000.

-
Back