parachute mount

-

440outlawdart

Reaction score
for 2012 im planning on going into the 9s with my 71 dart,nhra requires a chute faster than a 9.99,i have a 12 point cage which im getting recertify,also it still has the stock rear frame rails,fasest ive been is a 10.7,my question is how should i mount the shoot brackets,what should i attach it to,i can weld and fabacated so thats no problem,if any members like to share some pics so i can get ideals that would be great

Check you sanctioning body rule book, or talk to one of the safety officials at you local track.

Bill S.

for 2012 im planning on going into the 9s with my 71 dart,nhra requires a chute faster than a 9.99,i have a 12 point cage which im getting recertify,also it still has the stock rear frame rails,fasest ive been is a 10.7,my question is how should i mount the shoot brackets,what should i attach it to,i can weld and fabacated so thats no problem,if any members like to share some pics so i can get ideals that would be great
You don't need a chute until you go over 150 mph, that's the nhra rule. Good luck going 9's.

You don't need a chute until you go over 150 mph, that's the nhra rule. Good luck going 9's.

thats what i was thinking... we broke 9's and didn't even have the window nets on yet...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNSpC2Nu-gE&feature=channel_video_title"]SS And AFX Landy In The 9's.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back