Paris France

-
Over 100 confirmed dead now. My niece is in Spain for a college trip. She was going to Paris in two weeks. Not now.

They could have used a "second amendment" of their own tonight. I Will pray for the victims. Hopefully all the coward terrorists will be killed too.

They could have used a "second amendment" of their own tonight. I Will pray for the victims. Hopefully all the coward terrorists will be killed too.

I don't know about that. We barely can over here. Sometimes "the victim" ends up "the criminal".

Saw it the other day. So sad for France and Europe.I hope they got all the terrorists. But it has been sreading in Europe the last years. England, Denmark and France. I hope we can put an end to it.

Attachments

• 12241522_1096308743742982_4686869744912751810_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 210
Saw it the other day. So sad for France and Europe.I hope they got all the terrorists. But it has been sreading in Europe the last years. England, Denmark and France. I hope we can put an end to it.

Well they didn't get them all. They are coming in by the millions.

Another gun free zone gets attacked, maybe they will rethink this not allowing their subjects to defend themselves.

Another gun free zone gets attacked, maybe they will rethink this not allowing their subjects to defend themselves.

I think that's one reason we haven't seen more of it here. Too many of our people will shoot back.

Maybe now the world will get serious about getting rid of the scum.

Sick cowardly pos's....makes me sick. Prayers sent for the victims.

Regarding 2nd Amendment/CCW point being able to prevent the carnage. Not sure it would have made a huge difference. Reports coming in are a-holes w AK47s blazing away from balcony while tossing grenades down on the crowd. Not sure my CCW would have been much help. That said, I'm glad we have that right and will continue to exercise it.

The whole thing just stinks. God bless

Be well all,
Pat

They strap bombs to themselves. They don't care about how many guns we have. Glad we have them though

129 dead, 352 injured, 1 American woman dead...latest news

I heard they tried to get in the soccer stadium but failed one killing there and then killed themselves. Could have made quite a mess there.

Time to Nuke them!
Get rid of them once and for all!
I hate to say it but it will get worse!

11902458_1105910239450743_1144980013464127806_n.jpg

-
Back