-parting 1969 Dodge Dart-

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like although the cluster is different, The speedometer is the same as a 66 dart. If so do you still have it for sale? Does of work? And what you asking for it shipped to fl?

will you be cuttin car up after parts are sold ,i need the skin that runs from the roof to trunk to rear quarter on the passenger side.my car has vinal top and rusted bad in that area.price on that also.thanx

Disc or drum brakes? what bp? Interested if disks in upper and lower control arms, spindles, etc

Greetings from Carol Stream. I would like to make a trip down your way soon but the stuff I would like to get from you could be sent (no 72 Dart Grille worries with this deal!!! HA HA) If you still have this stuff let me know. Scrolled DODGE trunk lid emblem (Pitted ok), Headlight and wiper switch knobs and finish bolts that hold the switches to the dash. There might be some more little stuff but I cant think of any right now. I tried to PM you but your PM box was full!! Thanks.
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 387
Hello,
do you still have the chrome trim on the front of the hood and would you be willing (if they are not rotted) to cut the dutchman area with the window chanels on both sides. I need the corners of the windows on the bottom only. Probably 6" up and 6" over on both sides so I can trim them down and weld em in. I can't find repos of this area for an a body. If so how much. Also I could use a section of floor pan in the front, either side will do with the stiffening ribs so i can cut out the pieces and patch two small holes right on the stiffening ribs.
Thanks John

...would you be willing (if they are not rotted) to cut the dutchman area with the window chanels on both sides. I need the corners of the windows on the bottom only. Probably 6" up and 6" over on both sides so I can trim them down and weld em in.

John -
Back on June 2, Four40Dart sent me a PM saying he could cut out the entire dutchman panel for me - I need the trunk hinges and trunk torsion rod mounting metal all the way to the top of the wheelwells. I asked for cost and shipping charges but haven't heard anything further.
Maybe we can share this if the dutchman panel can be cut so I get what I need and you get what you need.
Let me know if you hear back from Four40Dart.

Thanks,
Ken (ocdart)

Hey,
Will do. I only need a few inches on either side. I was going to try and bend the metal but I want it right. It is a shame you can only get b body pieces.

Sorry for the lack of responses on here guys..I have been super busy with parts requests and now farming has begun. The car has drum 4 inch brakes. I can cut the dutch panel out along with the trunk gutter and what ever else you guys might need. I also have another 69 Dart that I am going to use for parts also. If you all could bare with me for the next month or so..i will try to get pics,prices and whatever info you might need about parts when I can. I understand if you need to look somewhere else for those "need it ASAP parts".
Thanks again..

Here are some more pics of things that you all have asked about..
4623cc98.jpg

b7ff659f.jpg

0bcd2a9a.jpg

15dea732.jpg

6ede53de.jpg

6ac0b784.jpg

cf12fe8f.jpg

89cc0a0f.jpg

aa9e3956.jpg

Can you let me know a price and maybe a picture of the antenna?

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back