[SOLD] Parting 67 Cuda fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the dome/interior lights and bulb holders/sockets and the wireing for that?

Joel

Guys.....
Everything is gone...
I have parted the car and what few parts are left I'm keeping until my 68 Cuda is completed .
I will post what few things I have when its together , but that doesn't look like it will be anytime this year , unfortunately
Thanks
Donnie

Can you give me a price on the HEADLIGHT BEZELS and the INNER GRILLES? Shipping to 32713. --- When you state INNER GRILLES are your referring to the entire grille assembly inside the Header Panel?? This is my second inquiry. THANKS for your time.

Guys.....
Everything is gone...
I posted earlier its all gone. I wish I had a dozen more .
Sorry
I have parted the car and what few parts are left I'm keeping until my 68 Cuda is completed .
I will post what few things I have when its together , but that doesn't look like it will be anytime this year , unfortunately
Thanks
Donnie

Some one PLEASE tell me, is this thread DEAD yet ?

Sorry Guys
I parted everything out that I was going to sell. My 68 Cuda is still in bodyshop hell and no Idea when It will come out.
'I haven't been on here in awhile and I just got a couple emails from here about some PM's.
I'm sorry I haven't responded...... but this stuff was sold a long time ago, and I just haven't been looking.... I've been pretty bummed out about the bodyshop..
thanks for looking, and for the Pms that reached my email to tell me to come back and look

Thanks
Donnie

does this car have rear seat hinges. if so whats the price on those pieces. thanks 3404spdfish

Dude, this post is almost 5 years old and has been replied to numerous times about everything being sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back