-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
Parting a 73 dart swinger. Great front clip and bumpers, trunk, and window chrome. The mirrors and scoop are sold. I live in SW missouri, and I will ship all parts big or small. Pm me for additional pics.

Picture 412.jpg

Picture 413.jpg

'73 Dart and '74 Dart have same Grill and Nose and.........
The only real difference is the rear body parts.
'73 Dart uses the '71 Dart Style Rear Bumper , Taillights and Valance.

Later,
Bruce B.

I was just refering to the Body Parts.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: I still want the Grill and Headlight Bezels!

Sorry guys, it is a 74. I have a 73 sitting beside it and got them mixed. I answered your question through pm. Thanx.

I am interested in several pieces.

I am most interested in the fender turn signals and wiring, chrome spears along the rockers.

But if the price is right, interested in the grill and bezels, the white tabs that they are screwed to, and bumpers depending on condition. Oh, and dash pad if not cracked.

goldish colored tin nuts that hold the heater/radio bezel on the dash ?

Ive answered everyones questions through Pms. Hope I didnt miss anyone. Thanx a bunch.

Will you sell the bracket that holds the front license plate to the front bumper? If yes, how much with shipping to 33991? Thanks.

rear top door panels, drivers side front door panel, both front window pillar trim

How much for the Hood Scoop? What kind of shape is it in?

Not to steal the seller's thunder, but he said the scoop and mirrors were sold in his original post.

You might not know this, but I'm sure someone does, are any of the parts interchangeable with a 71' Scamp? It's always nice to have spares.

I think I got all questions answered again through pms. Thanx everyone, and thanx FABO for the ad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back