-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased thi car to get the fenders, quarters, grill and headlight surrounds for my '64 Signet Convertible four speed, all othr parts (or whats left of them) are up for grabs.

The Super 225 runs well, the 904 push button tranny is a core only (busted). Inner fenders are in really good shape while the doors are junk (too much rot). Glass is all good except front shield, is frosted around the edges. Trunk lid outer sheet is good but substructure is rotted so the outer metal would make a good skin for someone with enough talent to remove and reuse, hood has some rust and holes (typical) in the front lip. Radiator looks stock however leaks and will need to be recored.

Please PM me with parts list and offers on pricing so it makes it a bit easier on me to say yea, ney or work something out. Will charge actual shipping to you from Annapolis, MD, cheapest way possible.

Thanx.

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,613
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,592
  • IMG_0660.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,543
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,555
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,511
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,509
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,492
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,522
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,546
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,528
interested in the rear trim spears & possibly more --I'm still looking at your pictures ,thanks Lawrence

Interested in the headlight bezzels. Can you get me some close up pictures of each of them? PM sent.

Thanks,

Brad

To those who have written to me, my appologies, been without power since the storms went through this past weekend, had to go to work to gain access to the internet, bummer.

I guess I should have also used the term headlight bezels in lieu of headlight surrounds, but the bezels are not for sale but I may have another set comming up soon.

Thanx for your understanding, Jim

Since were talking about it... how much for the setup?
and the rear 1/4 spears

Well, car is completely chopped up and apart now. Have sold the following parts:

fron signal lenses
washer bottle etc.
manual dual master cyl and prop valve
primary hood latch
gas cap
fire wall body plugs
headlight wire body plugs
front bumper
dash vents

I will update as we go...

I chopped the roof off the car for easier access, is in good condition if someone wants it, come and get it for free this week or is going to the crusher.

Front inner fenders are in better shape than most I've seen including where the outer fenders bolt up, not much rust, again, free this week or goes to the crusher.

Someone wrote me about the trans tunnel, I have cut it out of the car from the firewall to under the rear seat, no rot, $50 and I will ship this Greyhound.

Engine was converted over to electronic ignition, is all there including orange box $250obo for everything including the K-Frame and front suspension.

I am looking for the lower bracket that supports the hood latch.

Attachments

• 64 lower grill piece.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,342
OK $200 for the slant six, k-fram and all front end componants.

I will sell the power steering setup including the pump, brakckets, box, pulley and steering column shaft for $100 plus the ride. Please send me a PM.

Bearwolf64, that bracket is part of the lower valance, is spot welded onto the valance, do you need the lower valance as well?

5/2/11 Rear tail lights have been sold pending payment

Well, car is completely chopped up and apart now. Have sold the following parts:

fron signal lenses
washer bottle etc.
manual dual master cyl and prop valve
primary hood latch
gas cap
fire wall body plugs
headlight wire body plugs
front bumper
dash vents

I will update as we go...

I chopped the roof off the car for easier access, is in good condition if someone wants it, come and get it for free this week or is going to the crusher.

Front inner fenders are in better shape than most I've seen including where the outer fenders bolt up, not much rust, again, free this week or goes to the crusher.

Someone wrote me about the trans tunnel, I have cut it out of the car from the firewall to under the rear seat, no rot, $50 and I will ship this Greyhound.

Engine was converted over to electronic ignition, is all there including orange box $250obo for everything including the K-Frame and front suspension.

I am interested in the front valiance and tail lights if the other buyer does not come through on them. Is the valiance solid? I'm in Alabama. Where are you located. thanks Randy

Hey Swifterthanyou,
I wanted to know if you have the wiring connector for the ign switch?
If so how much do you want for it and or maybe the underdash wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back