Parting a 74 Duster - factory 360 car!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The steering column - i'm converting from an on the column shift to a console auto shift. No a car nut - so don't laugh - will this column work - i have a '74 duster also.

The steering column - i'm converting from an on the column shift to a console auto shift. No a car nut - so don't laugh - will this column work - i have a '74 duster also.

Yes, the column will work. BUT mine is for manual steering, not power. If you have manual steering PM me! Thanks 8)

do you have any ac parts i need the idler adjusting pulley for a small block thanks

Anyone want anything else?

8 3/4 Rear with redrilled axles & NO center - $400.00 obo
Disc Brakes - spindles, calipers & brackets. with prop valve - SOLD
Upper Control Arms for the disc brakes - SOLD
Manual Steering Column for Floor Shift - $175.00
Manual Steering Box - SOLD
V8 Spool K Frame - $125.00
Front Sway Bar with Lower Control Arms - $150.00
Grille with Bezels - $60.00
Drivers Fender - $100.00
Doors with Glass - $75.00 ea
Taillights - $25.00 ea
Front Windshield trim Set - $75.00
Rear Window Trim Set - $75.00

E-Mail or PM with needs. Thanks

Parts are located in southern NJ

Do you have door panels, kick panels, pillar pieces etc..., if so what color? and bumpers.

Anthony

Is a 4bbl car ? 904 or 727 ?

If so,do you have the kickdown linkage from carb to tranny ?

Do you have door panels, kick panels, pillar pieces etc..., if so what color? and bumpers.

Anthony

Any interior I have would be black. Probably only have the pillars and kick Panels. PM me if you are interested!

Is a 4bbl car ? 904 or 727 ?

If so,do you have the kickdown linkage from carb to tranny ?
The drivetrain is gone so nothing for those parts.

I am looking for the brackets that are used to hang the gas tank from the trunk floor. Do you happen to have them?

It has a fuel cell in it, so probably not. but I will look.
I need a V8 throttle cable. Got one? How much sent to 42450. Thanks.

I'll check.

Power brakes? I need the bracket to mount booster to firewall.

Got the master, booster, bracket and rod? May take it all.

Power brakes? I need the bracket to mount booster to firewall.

Got the master, booster, bracket and rod? May take it all.

I had another member ask about the set up, but they have not got back to me. SOOO PM me. I definately want to sell it as a set. Thanks :toothy10:

Would you be willing to cut any sheetmetal out of the car?

I need a section that is directly behind the passenger side quarter window for a duster. I'm not sure what to call it (upper quarter/c-pillar?). If you can pm me an email address i can send you a picture of what im talking about.

what are you asking for the complete grill. assuming that it is not broken. mine all the mounting tabs are broken, and needs to be repaired/replaced. for the right price ill just replace it.

what are you asking for the complete grill. assuming that it is not broken. mine all the mounting tabs are broken, and needs to be repaired/replaced. for the right price ill just replace it.

Tabs are broke off but are still on the car on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back