Status
Not open for further replies.

chavezychavez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,
I just bought these today will post pictures later so send me your list of needs. They where both 6 cyl column autos so no v-8 stuff mainly glass/fenders/hoods/doors/trunks/sheetmetal/seats bench/sail panels/side mirrors/trim.

The doors on the green one are spoken for they are for my car. as well as the driversside quarter. The trunks are mint shape no rust and will be cut out of the cars. Both have good gas tanks and plenty of 6 cylinder stuff the motor in the 72 was said to run so if you need some 6 cylinder engine stuff let me know?

Guys,
I am lookignfor stuff for my 71 here is what I need:

4 speed or non-column shift Steering column with power steering
1971 grille in good shape not broken
340 air cleaner

I am willing to trade parts off the 71 & 72 demons as well as the 1976 duster for some of this stuff.

Here are a few pics
parts091.jpg

parts092.jpg

parts093.jpg

parts094.jpg

parts096.jpg

parts097.jpg

parts098.jpg

parts100.jpg

parts101.jpg

parts102.jpg

parts103.jpg

parts104.jpg

parts105.jpg

parts106.jpg

parts108.jpg

Are you SURE they are both parts cars? that 71 doesn't look too bad, other than being picked over already.
Anyway, what kind of shape is the passenger fender in on the 71 and how much?

Are you SURE they are both parts cars? that 71 doesn't look too bad, other than being picked over already.
Anyway, what kind of shape is the passenger fender in on the 71 and how much?

They both look like pretty nice project cars to me!

Guys,
I am going to hold off selling anything from the 71 demon until I ensure myself that my car will not need any of this stuff. I will sell all the trim off the 71 thou as I will not be using it on my car.

The 72 is all up for grabs parts wise

That being said please bare with me on these cars I have 3 to part out before the weather turns shitty and it is going to take me a little bit of time. I have been trying to reply to everybody so if you have not gotten a reply from me please remind me with another PM?

Guys,
I am trying my hardest to stay ahead with the requests it is just me parting these cars.

Just give me some time I am ACTIVE Duty Navy and that still takes alot of my spare time up.

Next week is deer Muzzle loading season so will be out of pocket from the 17th thru the 23rd trying all this week to part as much as I can and then the fun part comes fiquring out how to ship all these big parts off to you guys.
Matt

What kind of shape is the 72 grill? Is the front valance for sale? How about the drivers side front fender extension? Please let me know. Thanks, Rob

I could use the rear sill plates and hood to hinge bolts from the 71 Demon:)

Hi, I need front and rear side marker lights from the grey car. Drivers front in the picture looks good. How about the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back