-
Status
Not open for further replies.

egnalc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to part out 67 Barracuda convertible, 273 v8 auto on the column, good dash, top frame is good, and I believe the engine runs. Numbers all match and I also believ it has 19,000 miles on engine.

Can you post pictures of the front half of the car including the areas around the inner fenders meet the firewall and the framerails? I am repairing a 68 Cuda collision and need everthing in front of the trans/torsion bar crossmember.

I have a friend that needs a heater assembly. (core, case, divertor doors, etc)
Do you have? tmm

I'm looking for the trim on the inside of the windshield? I have the top piece. What I'm lacking is the corner pieces and the sides. I also need the wiring that goes to the pump if you have it?
Jim

Do u have the pocket panels ? R they in good shape ? Can i buy them ?
Thanx

Do you have the interior back quarter trim panels? Also need the header plate for where the converitble top meets the windshield.

Do u have the trim that goes around the convertible top to each rear windows and if so would u sell it and how munch and could u send pictures of them

Hi Do you have the inside front window trim that goes from sun visor to sun visor. thanks John

I have decided to part out 67 Barracuda convertible, 273 v8 auto on the column, good dash, top frame is good, and I believe the engine runs. Numbers all match and I also believ it has 19,000 miles on engine.
do you have the crome strip on the top of the rear seat that the top boot slides into

also looking for the reverse light lens, only need one though and msarni1 was first in line....could use a drivers side rear tail light assy. both front turn light lenses, heater defrost vents that are in good shape, straight front bumper condition of crome not important will be painted anyways.....

thank you

I'd be interested in the firewall insulation pieces, kickpanels (if there are insulation pieces on the back of them) and any kickpanel area insulation and lastly under cowl shoddy pad (sound deadener rag).

Thanks
Jim Fillmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back