Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Just brought home a 68 notchback Barracuda today. Will get some pics later. Ask here or PM me with needs. Located in Walton NY 13856.

:happy1::dontknow:Still putting mine together have a lot of parts to choose from but I will be checking in from time to time to see what you have for "sale of the week"

Hey guys, be patient with me. Crazy around here now. Taking this car apart and also just bought a huge parts lot this weekend. I will get back to you. Woody.

im looking for inner fender pieces... mine are rotted on the tops where the fenders bolt too. let me know if can help me out. thanks! here is a pic of what i need on both sides.

Attachments

• fabo 082.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,041
500-not bad for parts you know will never be built again.

ive got super clean rear window trim from a 68 notch! im gonna put on here this weekend. if anyone is interested.

Fenders are junk. Car is a rust bucket, but interior is pretty good and all the trim was there.

Taillights, trunk trim, windshield and rear window trim, dash cluster with wiring harness and lower dash pads all sold. Thanks everybody.

Many parts still available. Grilles, drip edge, roof rail trim, bucket seats with tracks, inside door & 1/4 stainless trim pieces (very very nice), manual shift 3 speed steering column and steering wheel, back glass, 1/4 glass, all window regulators, some fender emblems, /6 parts (exhaust and intake manifolds, valve cover, alt brackets, dist, motor mounts, flywheel, air cleaner, starter, etc), 3 speed manual column shift linkages, manual steering box and more. Contact me for pics and prices or make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back