-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaJunction

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
54k original Complete running driving 70 dart 4 door 318-904 power disc brakes. Zero rust anywhere on the car. Also have 2 extra sets of front fenders and extra set of front and rear valances. Also parting 72 dart 2 door no m/t or interior. Nice front clip minus grill this car is also rust free oregon high desert car. Cars located in southern Oregon. I can get any of my cars or parts to a safe place in Reno if that helps anybody out.
Tom
541-891-6739

Attachments

• 2010-11-14 16.37.09[1].jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,389
Says its worth more if he parted it. Its a shame,I have been looking for a 70 4 door with a 318.Perfect daily driver. If you decide not to part it put me in line to buy it.

Im talking with Tom trying to work this out. I love 4 doors! My first car was a 70 Dart 4 door with a slant.I have always wanted another,but with a 318,and this thing already has disc brakes!

Hey......Another one bites the dust !!!!!!

This is awesome !!!!!

:bootysha:

Why don't you just sell it to Grinder? Theres probably 1% of the mopar fan population that would want this car as a daily driver and you just found him. Sell him the car for what its worth (not what its worth in parts) and save a perfectly good car from being stripped apart. We can all strip our cars apart and make more money off of them but we don't because in 20 years there wont be any left. Strip the rusted out junkers and save the rest.

I'm looking for a really nice front valance I want to chrome it, some pics of what you have maybe. Some close ups of the grill would also be nice. Thanks

OK guys grinders out so the 70 Dart is up on the chopping block or sell complete for $2000.

Here are the pics I have of the 70 dart, hate to part out, but thats where the interest is. This car is just as you would expect from a high desert 54k car.Very very straight no rust.

Attachments

• 70dart.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 771
  • 70dart1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 765
  • 70dart2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 770
  • 70dart3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 770
Status
Not open for further replies.
-