Parting out 70 dart 4 door and 72 dart 2 door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no f**king sense.

There's plenty of parts I cold use off that car,but I wouldn't offer you a dime.

He's offered the whole car up for sale. If you guys are so worried about it getting cut up, why aren't any of you buying it and saving it?

hate to stir the buy the car part but....

how much for the dash wiring harness, underhood harness, and the harness that runs from the dash to the tailights... and marker lights

also, headlight bezels!

i have a 72 dart cool cars

Attachments

• Picture 083.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 348
  • Picture 047.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Picture 089.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Picture 091.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 371
  • Picture 092.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 363
Ok guys this is probably the last few weeks for the 72 gotta make room some have to go. If you need anything let me know. Very nice floorboards quarters roof trunk and engine compartment.

Attachments

• dart5.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 290
  • dart4.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 283
  • dart3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 288
  • dart2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 281
  • dart1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 287
  • dart.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 286
He's offered the whole car up for sale. If you guys are so worried about it getting cut up, why aren't any of you buying it and saving it?

exactly. thats why its being parted. all the guys that hound these sellers not to pats something never want to come up with the money to save them.

The 70 did run till I parted it out last week. Dig dig twist the knife
Ive still got you in mind for the grill just have to get it down to see it.

You need pics discription what? Bezels are perfect grill has most parts that are broke. $125 plus ride

Swingingdart here are the pics of that grill n bezels.

Attachments

• 72g.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 72g1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 343
look at it like this. an organ donor helps several vehicles stay on the road. giving up one to help 20 is good for mopar. can't fix them all, not enough time or money, and then how are we going to get the parts to fix the ones we have. no exactly every part in a book someplace like mustangs and chevelle's. :)

78kitcar yours is looking very complete I just grew these in my back yard but they didnt fill out kinda like yours. Newsflash THEY DONT MAKE THESE ANYMORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back