-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67GTConvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought a 1970 Dart that I'll be parting out.Car was a grandmother special white 4 door and has a really nice F8 green interior.Dash pad,sunvisors,steering wheel,and door panels are pretty much perfect,seats are not original as they appear to have been swapped from a two door and are white and the front seat has the fold down armrest.
The gauge cluster and radio surround are very clean and uncut but would need rechroming to be perfect.Wiring harness looks perfect,nothing cut up or modified.

The body has some minor rust in spots but straight and undamaged,trunk lid is super clean,hood very nice as well but has minor surface rust on underside.
Drivers fender looks good,passenger side needs some work but usable.
Both front and rear fender extensions are excellent.

Both bumpers are really straight and chrome is excellent on front one,so-so on rear but great for rechroming,grille is nice with no visible damage,RT taillight is driver quality,Lt is broken.

Car had 318 but it's been pulled,904 trans still there,keeping 8 3/4 for myself.10" drums up front,power steering,manual brakes.

I don't have the car at home yet but I've started taking parts off.I can stop by where the car is this week and take some pics and have a look at anything you might need and pull smaller items.I should have the car here later this week and will post more pics and can pull larger items then.Inquire here or PM me for prices.

Located in Victoria B.C. Canada and will ship worldwide.

Attachments

• DSCF0007 (Large).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,431
  • DSCF0006 (Large).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • DSCF0011 (Large).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,433
Does the car have the side trim to protect it from door dings? If so how are the ones on the front fenders? (both sides)

How are the front side markers assemblies? Interested in the good tail light lens too, PM sent.

man what id do for that grille. how much for the front spindles since you say they are 10" drum spindles. my 70 dart is a /6 so i got 9" spindles and im needin 10"ers for a disc swap

What kind of shape are the engine wire harnesses in? I would definitely be interested in them....

How much for the fender extensions? Did it have the 3pc chrome strips across the front to the hood and fenders? If so, what condition and how much?

Thanks

man what id do for that grille. how much for the front spindles since you say they are 10" drum spindles. my 70 dart is a /6 so i got 9" spindles and im needin 10"ers for a disc swap

$100 plus shipping for the spindles.
I shipped another set to Ohio awhile back and shipping was $35 so probably the same to your area.

Does the car have front wheel well trim? You said motor
is gone but how about the radiator fan and clutch fan if
thats what they call it anyway?

Ken

Is this the white 4 door that was in a open garage just outside of Ladysmith for a long time, and then one day disappeared?

Anyways, I'll come pick up the drivers side fender, grill, extensions (if not sold), and inteior pieces whenever you are available.
I am just north of you in Parksville. Let me know, thanks.

What kind of shape are the engine wire harnesses in? I would definitely be interested in them....

The engine wiring harness is nice.The car still had it's untouched original motor until last week and the wiring was carefully removed with no cutting.Only flaw is some paint overspray on a section near the bulkhead connector and ballast resistor.

$75 plus shipping takes all.

Attachments

• DSCF0019 (Large).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,413
Does the car have front wheel well trim? You said motor
is gone but how about the radiator fan and clutch fan if
thats what they call it anyway?

Ken

The rad looks decent overall and was holding clean coolant but there is a discolored spot on one side near the bracket where it looks like it might have leaked at one point.

I'm not sure if it's worth it once you include the shipping but I would sell it as a core for $40 plus the ride.

Previous owner kept the engine which had a regular solid fan.I don't recall if it was a 4 blade or not but it was'nt a clutch style fan.
If you're interested,I could probably get it back from the PO.

No wheelwell trim on the car.

Is this the white 4 door that was in a open garage just outside of Ladysmith for a long time, and then one day disappeared?

Anyways, I'll come pick up the drivers side fender, grill, extensions (if not sold), and inteior pieces whenever you are available.
I am just north of you in Parksville. Let me know, thanks.

Could be the same car.It was last registed in Victoria but I was told it came from Duncan area originally so there's a good chance it was.I have some pictures that I'll post here and you'll probably know by seeing them.

PM me with an email address and let me know what you want and I'll send some grille pics and give you a price.

Greg

How much for the fender extensions? Did it have the 3pc chrome strips across the front to the hood and fenders? If so, what condition and how much?

Thanks

Unfortunately no chrome as it's a low end model.Front fender extensions are spoken for but if it does'nt work out I'll let you know.

WOW 4 door with an 8 3/4.
I don't think I ever saw a '70 4 door Dart.

It is a bit of an oddball as it does'nt have any sort of trailer tow package or anything like that.Maybe they ran out of 7 1/4 rear ends that day and were putting in the 8 3/4 ones instead.

I can't picture grandma blowing out 7 1/4s and having to upgrade later so I'd assume it's factory installed.

pm with price on grille shipped to 24171 va usa, and a seperate price shipped on the front bumper without any brackets, and front valance

also, would like a good pic of dashpad, and price shipped to 24171 va usa also. thank you

Could I get a pic of the visors- what color did you say- Green or white? Plus price with freight to 97038 Thank you!

this is a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway. How much to box up the entire front clip and ship it to northern VA?

this is a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway. How much to box up the entire front clip and ship it to northern VA?

It would likely cost way more than the parts.
I'm close to 3000 miles away so there's that to contend with plus I live on an island so shipping large items like that cost even more yet due to the ferry trip involved.On top of that,there's customs to deal with as it has to cross the border.

Small items that can go through the post office or UPS are no problem but when you need a trucking company to move large items like that,it get's pricey.

It would probably be way less to ship it if I were in Washington state but it would still cost me a couple hundred dollars to get there and back so it's probably not practical either way.

Also,I have a pending local sale for the drivers fender and the passenger fender is'nt nearly as nice so it's probably not worth getting the whole clip.

Just a thought,I could get a price for shipping just the grille,bumper,and valance as that those could be bundled together and would'nt be as large a package.

Another perfectly restorable Mopar bites the dust.

Nice job !!!!!!

You're welcome to buy the whole car if you want to restore it,I have a title for it.
Plan to spend at least 10k plus countless hours to redo it and it might be worth 4k when you're all finished.

You're welcome to buy the whole car if you want to restore it,I have a title for it.
Plan to spend at least 10k plus countless hours to redo it and it might be worth 4k when you're all finished.

Thanks for the class on restorations,but your math doesnt add up.

If you were closer I would take that car off your hands,and make a nice car out of it.You even said how clean and straight it is.

The botom line is GREED. You think the car is worth more in parts,than to sell it complete.Happens all the time with perfectly good,rebuildable cars.
Sad but true.

Just a little reminder....They are not making these cars anymore.

Good luck with your sales.

How much for the dash pad shipped to 19014. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back