Parts I owe to people (mike440)

-

Mike440

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you who have bought from me the past two weeks notice slow shipping times and or slow responce times.... I'm here to tell y'all I'm not ripping no one off this past week to two weeks has been very rough and rocky. Between a close family member dying, to another close family member diagnosed with Brest and bone cancer..... As I though that could not get no worse unfourtentantly it did..... My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer aswell. Between a funeral and being in and out of hospitals I have had little time to ship things out.. I can tell you I've had a friend come over (who is also into mopars) and pull the parts I have sold off the cars. Tonight I am going to work on getting them boxed up ready for my next day off (Friday) I had some boxed yesterday and sent out late last evening. I am very sorry for my inconvenience if I have caused any one.
Thanks

I agree with Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to come here and let everyone know.

I wish you and your family the best.

Hey Mike -
Family comes first. I'm in no hurry for a reply to my PM.
Thanks for letting us know.
Stay positive. My wife is a 17+ year survivor of breast cancer.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

that's exactly how it should be done , it only takes a minute to let everyone know.

prayers and well wishes for your family

The communication alone will help those who have bought. Prayers to you and your family..
Yes sir I agree!
Thank you I appreciate the support.

I agree with Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to come here and let everyone know.

I wish you and your family the best.
Thanks buddy I appreciate the support

Hey Mike -
Family comes first. I'm in no hurry for a reply to my PM.
Thanks for letting us know.
Stay positive. My wife is a 17+ year survivor of breast cancer.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Wow glad to hear that! Also send me a PM about the pics again!
Thanks for the support

that's exactly how it should be done , it only takes a minute to let everyone know.

prayers and well wishes for your family

Thanks buddy, I tried to keep in contact with everyone. When everything happened my mind was not on selling parts or messaging people about parts until later that night. I tried to keep up with messaging people and also some may have seen me listing things Forsale my wife would periodically list a thing or two for me when she would stop by the house to feed the animals.

I created this thread incase I by chance missed someone in the process of letting people know
Thanks for the support

That clears up lots of things. As stated communication is key.

I wish you and you family the best through these difficult times.

Sending a prayer out tonight for peace and comfort for you and your entire family during this most busy time!! Hope everyone enjoys His grace and the outcome is the best possible!! Geof

our prayers are with you and your family mike

That clears up lots of things. As stated communication is key.

I wish you and you family the best through these difficult times.
Thanks buddy

Sending a prayer out tonight for peace and comfort for you and your entire family during this most busy time!! Hope everyone enjoys His grace and the outcome is the best possible!! Geof
Thanks buddy means alot
our prayers are with you and your family mike

Thanks bud.

I would like to also make a statement: I will resume posting ads for parts and responding to PM'S about buying parts now as I have every part people have bought boxed up and ready for the post office tomorrow morning!
Thanks for understanding and again I dearly apologize that this delay had occurred but unforubentltly I could not control it.

Excuse me in advance for saying all of this, as I know it will seem insensitive at first, but I have been drug around by this guy for well OVER a month with no parts or money to show, only lame excuses he gives me none of which has ever had anything to do with any medical emergencies nor was any of this "diagnosed with cancer" or "death" EVER mentioned in his messages; but "If" all of this is true then my prayers and sympathies.

However; that is no excuse for the way you are treating me in all of this. "If" all of this is true as you say, then you should tell your customers that is what is going and not dragging them along the way you do with other excuses of "I'm going to go look at some NOS parts this weekend and will send them if they are better than the ones I already have to send you now". Not to mention this thread was started almost 2 weeks ago....still I have nothing to show for it. Just looks like a way to get some of the heat off your back to me.

For you to supposedly be visiting all of these hospitals and funerals it seems in all of my messages you never mention anything of this, yet you do talk about every week going to look at NOS Mopar and salvage parts, driving a truck and being gone, and going to swap meets....so if you had time to do all those things why couldn't you have shipped the parts out for people? For that matter why can you not provide me with any of the tracking numbers of any of the packages you say you have shipped out...oh wait, that's right, I forgot.....ALL of them have mysteriously gotten lost in the mail (what a coincidence). Every single one of them that was shipped three separate times during the past month and they all have mysteriously vanished in the mail....and I only live a few hours away so it's not like they were going across the country....and what were those tracking numbers again? Oh that's right, you can't provide those either.

...and this supposed refund you sent....I'm not buying the excuse "my wife sent it so if you don't have it you must file a claim". I'm sorry, paypal doesn't work that way, it's either in your account or it's in mine. It doesn't get lost along the way like the mystery packages you have sent. I'm sorry to have to expose what you are telling me on your public "woe as me" thread, but you seem to ignore me and don't want to discuss this in private messages so this is the only way I can communicate with you. Hopefully others will think twice before they get taken by you for $160 like I did with no parts or money to show for it.

If anyone feels I am too bitter or insensitive feel free to pm me and I can provide you with all of the messages exchanged between us as well as screen shots from my paypal account to see I have received nothing and you will see exactly why I am so mad after reading his messages and this thread he started to get sympathy.

All I want is a refund and he just ignores me or gives me ridiculous excuses....has nothing to do with any medical emergencies to go to paypal website and send my money back, takes only a minute to do. I am usually an easy going and understanding person, but I am tired of all of this. All I want is my money back since he cant provide me the parts I promptly paid for last month. My next step will have to be legal proceedings. If any of you were in my shoes you would understand what I am saying. I'm feeling totally scammed by this guy and tired of begging for what is mine.

So right here in front of all of FABO I am asking you to man up, do the right thing, and just please send my refund. No more excuses.

Dude, write it off. $160.00 is a cheap lesson to learn in the long run. Karma is a ***** and if he is BS ing you than he will get his in the long run. I worked with a POS for many years and this guy was promoted several time thru the good ol boy system, made a claim in 1995 that was fraud to workmens comp. But just the other day this POS is facing several Sexual harassment charges and was asked to resign in shame. Yup Karma is a *****.

Said he would get my dash pad that I bought on march 20th shipped out on Saturday. Never got a message back saying he shipped it. Guy said "as I have every part people have bought boxed up and ready for the post office tomorrow morning" on march 27th? I'm starting to wonder myself....

I bought a set of Kick panels from him during mid March, he shipped them very very late after I bought them, as I got them around the first of April. I had to PM him several times before he would give me a tracking code but I eventually got them.
I only paid like $30 though, which is a price difference from what you paid. If thats the case it'd be more selective scamming but I feel that Mike is just really slow on shipping, I could always be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
I hope you guys get your items though!

Oh, it could possibly be Justin... Mike440's selling zip code (23970) he lists is only 18 miles away from ply30's zip code (23821). Almost too close to be a coincidence if you ask me...but I could be wrong in my thinking.

If anybody is curious here is a 22 page posting of all that mess with ply30....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=287788

Looks like I am going to have to go to the Sheriff again in Mecklenburg county VA like the other guy did. Even if Mike440 is not ply30 the Sheriff there will be very familiar with what to do in a case like this since this is exactly the same thing, but who knows what is really going on. I'll let the legal system figure it out for me. The other thread tells of some guys who got totally ripped off and some guys who did get some parts....sound eerily similar to this to me....of course I could be wrong in all of this and Mike is just a slow guy and my $160 will appear in my paypal account before I go to the Sheriff's office which is only a few hours from me....hint hint Mike, please read the thread I linked as ply30 had to pay the money back.

Not saying this is Justin ply30 of course (but it could be), but it is very, very, very similar and it is literally within bicycle riding distance from Mike440. My apologies if it's not.

Oh, it could possibly be Justin... Mike440's selling zip code (23970) he lists is only 18 miles away from ply30's zip code (23821). Almost too close to be a coincidence if you ask me...but I could be wrong in my thinking.

If anybody is curious here is a 22 page posting of all that mess with ply30....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=287788

Looks like I am going to have to go to the Sheriff again in Mecklenburg county VA like the other guy did. Even if Mike440 is not ply30 the Sheriff there will be very familiar with what to do in a case like this since this is exactly the same thing, but who knows what is really going on. I'll let the legal system figure it out for me. The other thread tells of some guys who got totally ripped off and some guys who did get some parts....sound eerily similar to this to me....of course I could be wrong in all of this and Mike is just a slow guy and my $160 will appear in my paypal account before I go to the Sheriff's office which is only a few hours from me....hint hint Mike, please read the thread I linked as ply30 had to pay the money back.

Not saying this is Justin ply30 of course (but it could be), but it is very, very, very similar and it is literally within bicycle riding distance from Mike440. My apologies if it's not.

Just a heads up, this went around on Facebook a month or so ago, a bunch of people got together and contacted the sheriff in the county Mike(justin) lives in and eventually started getting refunds and parts... so from what Ive gathered, Mike and Justin ARE one and the same. I've had no dealings with him(them) so I can't say for sure.

I'm not justin by any means. If you have issues with my shipping times I use paypal for a reason. FILE A CLAIM. Otherwise I will send the parts. I'm out of town in Delaware with my cousin who has brain and Brest cancer and is undergoing her firs treatment today and did not relize today was the start of the swap meet when I mentioned I was going.

I cannot file a claim because I was a dumbass and sent you the money directly as a gift since you seemed such a nice guy. No, a real upstanding man would refund the money without having to file a claim. Sorry dude, you are full of lies and the Sheriff will handle this now, the only claim I am going to file is at your court house in Mecklenburg county. Your "shipping times" have nothing to do with the fact that I have nothing after a month and a half and you won't give my money back. Just proves what kind of person you really are...wait, you are in Deleware, how come you were telling members yesterday that you were in Charlotte at the swap meet?

See the problem I have with your "I will send the parts" is that you supposedly have already sent the part 3 times...yet you have no trackiong numbers to give, although you told me one time that you do have a tracking number and the parts was supposed to be here this past Monday...so which is it, you have sent them or you are going to send them? Pick a lie and stick with it.

Last thing I'm gonna say...Note the Join date is just shortly after Justin was banned....

Until he ships everyone there parts or returns there money he should be stopped from selling any parts.I firmly believe mike440 is ply30 Its the same grap he pulled.

I waited....still waiting.

Last message from you (Mike) more then a week ago was you were getting more packing to ship.

Here us my message.

I am out breath from holding it.

-
Back