Parts needed for Victoria

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
64dart170 has came through with a 66 engine bay harness :thumleft::thumleft:
I got his pm this morning and I must say it sure made my morning :happy2:
I sent him my address and all he asked for this is shipping of this great old harness!!!!

Round and round,
Whatever comes around goes around!
Mood music
HIT IT!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M60rLoCbbo&feature=related"]YouTube - RATT - Round and Round (HD music video)[/ame]

Hey Memike!
Just got back.
Funny story goes with the part though! (As usual)

Was going to leave early. ABB has the LeBarron so we will have to take FOTO the car hauler, talk about overkill just to haul a harness! LOL!!
Was getting ready to pull out and the telephone tech pulls up and blocks drive! 30 min delay while he's finally fixing our phone line! Yeah!!!:hello1:
So FOTO and I are pulling out and I call Yard Dawg. He lives about 10 miles up the hill from me. He says he has a 66 Valiant out at the BIG yard. It's in the next town past his about another 10 miles.
COOL!! I love going to this yard it's my favorite! Lots of cool old cars!!!:love10:

So I get out there, got my Cerry coke, camera, 2 screwdrivers, pliers, crescent wrench, Big Brimmed Gardeners staw hat, sunglasses, can-O-off!
READY!!

OH there it is! (See pic) COOL!! I got door handels off this one couple years ago!
Pop the hood to get to work after taking pics.....
WTF???!! I have NEVER seen such a stripped out engine compartment! Nothing in it at all!!! NO WIRING!! NADA!!!!
Cell phone to the
YARD DAWG!!!!
"Oh now that I'm thinking about it, I got all that stuff back here at the house!"

No prob Dawg, diesel in FOTO was only $5 a gallon! LMAO!!!:toothy10:

"Ah ya needed to blow the dust off it anyway sense ya aint been haulin nothin!"

OUCH!!! That's gonna leave a mark!!

"Why don't ya take a look at the convert leBarrons out there for the parts ya need? Besides I know how you like to take pictures out there!

You know it mang!! WOOOHOOO!!!:hello1:

After I take the tour, I'll be back down to your house. I got another hundy for that car I bought off ya and I found 2 new hotwheels yesterday at wally world! I bought you 1 each also when I got mine!
Hang up...Dang oldtimers disease again, LMAO!!!!:smilebox:

So I get back to the Dawgs home yard.
We go out to the Fury that he sold the interior out of for another FABO member. He pops the trunk and hands me a bundle of wires and says "Here ya go, entire harness from front ta back from that 66 valiant. I forgot I had a guy for a couple weeks last year help me to strip a few and put parts away".
Hey YD, it looks like only 2 plugs off the block on wall are here. I proceede to untangle and layout whole thing. Hey YD every wire from the car is here EXCEPT what we need!! Friday the 13th!! LOL!!!
Can't find engine bay harness!!
Hey YD where's the keys for this Black 66 Dart right here next to the Fury? Well they should be in there.
Well they arn't and everything in here is stripped and in boxes!! OH the key to the trunk is in the starter switch in this box.
Open trunk, Hey YD, what's that bundle wires on your side under the Baracuda sail panel/opera light thingies??
Pulls it out and we lay it out...
It's the engine harness for that 66 Valiant, don't know what its doing in there, don't make no sense.....
Pat my self on back laughing saying, nice find John!!
How much I owe ya?
Well I took it off already...
Yaeh but I drove out there and back AND got you 2 hot wheel MOPARS to boot!

Alright well I guess that Arkansas Mike fella is goin ta owe me favor too!
I need him to find me a solid 30 or 40's truck out there that we can come out and buy!

Alright Dawg, I'll ask him sometime after he gets his car runnin again. We'll go out there to get your truck!
Well got to get back home, box, weigh, and post before end of day and besides, IGA has fish sandwiches today and it's getting late...If they run out B4 I get there you know how I get.

Well get your Harn-*** outa here and git that fish!!
See Ya DAWG!!!:burnout:

Harness has left the building!!:cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 228
  • 2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 4.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 5.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 227
Look at you go John!!:cheers: Man !! You committed your day for me and Victoria :happy2:
And just look at all the great pictures you made for me to save to add to my book of memories :color::tongue9::tongue9:
I always enjoy your cool way of telling and showing a day, makes me feel like I was there with you, Wish I could have :hello1:

Pm on it's way John, :thumrigh: Thank you so much :color::rock::colors::eek:ccasion:

Look at you go John!!:cheers:

Elvis has left the building!!
PM sent with tracking number, will need delivery confirmation. (That way we both know it won't end up under someones deck only to be found 10 years down the road!)

Hope it makes it!
Here's a picture of the guy who's delivering it!:thumrigh:
Been using this vid a little here lately! LOL!!

Hit it!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sObM9p9mQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Ace Ventura Delivery Scene[/ame]

This ones goin downtown!

It's a terrible thing to waste! LOL!:glasses2:

The pin stripes under the "burn tatoo" on her fender should be in like a black with white or yellow drop shadow lettering Or reverse the color scheme whichever!
Should read something like;

"Lightning Struck and
slightly touched
on 4.??.11"

Hey man just kiddin, She's your girl, fix her and paint her if ya like.
If my Baby got touched like that, I'd clear coat it for just a little while so when we all see her this summer we can get up close and personal with her.
I want to touch Victoria's Boo Boo!
There! I said it!! LMAO!!!
I want to touch her there before you fix her! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It will keep FABO members fingerprints off that burnt carbon!! LOL!

Look at you go John!!:cheers:

Elvis has left the building!!
PM sent with tracking number, will need delivery confirmation. (That way we both know it won't end up under someones deck only to be found 10 years down the road!)

Hope it makes it!
Here's a picture of the guy who's delivering it!:thumrigh:
Been using this vid a little here lately! LOL!!

Hit it!
YouTube - Ace Ventura Delivery Scene

This ones goin downtown!
Well that made me laugh John :color:

It's a terrible thing to waste! LOL!:glasses2:
I need to drink these uncontrollable feelings away, I can't see the screen and I am an ol baby that has been blest and can not understand why!!
I need to learn how to deal with things like this better, I feel like a child so the best thing I know todo is open the fridge and look to the sky and ask why and hope I get an answer, well I will look out the window instead :crybaby:
Ok control myself Mike!!!! damned it John, I have been touched by a saint once again brother. I will watch that video again and put my brain in a better easy funny place!! over and out for know :color::goodman:

Hey Mike, Sorry I do not have any early "A" parts for ya but how about starting up a donation for a replacement certicard? I am in for a donation if you want to get the proper replacement card for the old girl. Let me know.... maniac

Hey Mike, Sorry I do not have any early "A" parts for ya but how about starting up a donation for a replacement certicard? I am in for a donation if you want to get the proper replacement card for the old girl. Let me know.... maniac

I'd donate to that.

Wylde1.

Holy crap Mike! I must have missed this.... Im not a sllant guy,but I do have a friend with a Cordoba and a slant in that car. Im sure I could rob anything I want for free and send it to you. Not sure on the compatabilty as compared to your Valiant but Im willing to help you however I can.

Holy crap Mike! I must have missed this.... Im not a sllant guy,but I do have a friend with a Cordoba and a slant in that car. Im sure I could rob anything I want for free and send it to you. Not sure on the compatabilty as compared to your Valiant but Im willing to help you however I can.

Is that Cordoba with the / 6 original or did he swap it in? If it is original he has a very rare Cordoba.

I havent seen the car in about a year but knowing my buddy,the motor is original. He bought it as a runner and the whole car can be had for about $600. Needs brake work but that's it. And yes wilde1 a slant Cordoba is nothing special. Here in Canada anyways,lol!

I havent seen the car in about a year but knowing my buddy,the motor is original. He bought it as a runner and the whole car can be had for about $600. Needs brake work but that's it. And yes wilde1 a slant Cordoba is nothing special. Here in Canada anyways,lol!

Any Late B Cordoba is rare here in the states no one has ever seen one.

Mail man just handed it to me
And look at the sun shine :thumblef:
Now to show as much hustle to that John did :shock::shock:getting this wire harness on Victoria and back on the road :heart:

13th to the 16th :shock: This man we call 64dart170 moves like a roadrunner.

Pm on it's way John :thumblef:

Looks great don't it :cheers:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 253.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Spring 2011 254.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 176
Mail man just handed it to me
And look at the sun shine :thumblef:
Now to show as much hustle to that John did :shock::shock:getting this wire harness on Victoria and back on the road :heart:

13th to the 16th :shock: This man we call 64dart170 moves like a roadrunner.

Pm on it's way John :thumblef:

Looks great don't it :cheers:

Cool!
Hope it works out, it was from a 66 Valiant not a Dart!
Dang that mail ran fast! I was wondering if it would get there on Mon or Tues.:drinkers:
Now you won't have to sit on the hill all day with no ride!!:happy6:
Don't forget to clear coat that tattoo burn on the fender B4 hitting the road!!

By the way, I already paid Yard Dawg back the favor for the harness. Later on Friday I worked a deal on 2 junkers in his town from my desk. I sent him for them instead of buying them myself. I was over at his place on Sunday afternoon and both of those vehicles were sitting in his yard! I know he can make at least couple hundy from those so he made out on "Giving" me your harness!
Now I'm just patiently waiting for my turn! I was doing favors all weekend for everybody, so now come on KARMA and let me buy 2 cars before the end of the month, it's been 5 weeks sense I got to buy any cars! Papa needs a house payment! LOL!!

Thought I was going to get to buy a car on Monday. It was only 10 miles from a junk yard that was paying pretty good. Was pretty far from my home but could have cleared $150 to me if I got it. She called in afternoon and couldn't find her title. Dang it!
Comon KARMA!!! Lets try again today......Help that lady find her title!!!

You FABO people are the coolest people on earth. If Karma is real youre all set for life. Good on ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back