Parts Wanted!! Paint, Interior, Engine...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

monatoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Everyone,

Thanks for your help in the past couple of months. I've picked up a ton of stuff I've needed, not all from this forum. But It's helped regardless.

I have a 69 Dart Swinger I'm trying to make a decent driver, I dont care a bit about having items that are year correct as long as they fit and they look good. The car has a 70 340 block and Bench seats from a a duster. It's already not year correct. But if you have something that looks nice please let me know.

This is a partial list of what I'm looking for right now.

Black Interior (complete minus seats and seat belts)
Door Panels
Carpet (4 speed on Floor)
Steering Column (manual Steer, ignition in dash)
Steering Wheel
HeadLiner
Dash Pad...
340 Decal for hood inserts, I have the metal pieces.

Distributor or other form of electronic ignition. MSD maybe?

Paint!! I'm looking for at least a gallon of SUBLIME or Hemi Orange.
I dont care which, I can't decide on color anyway. I want
single stage Urethane or Enamel (don't really care)

Exhaust (complete w/ Manifolds or Headers) Can't decide what I want make me a deal

Emergency Brake Handle

Drivers Side Heater Box.

Mini Starter ( I have full size, if anyone has a mini let me know)

Chrome Trim along front lip of hood.

Thanks in Advance,

Jesse

Someone here had the e-brake mechanism in parts for sale.
I've got a good used OEM electronic distributer or a points unit you can have you pay for shipping from 29642. That will get you closer to driving.
I have a black set of sunvisors (make an offer) .
I'd suggest you find any old dash cap and put a cover on it. Those all come in black.
I'll be replacing the black headlinner in a 67 notchback eventually. Its original and in decent shape. Just starting to expose the stiching in a couple seems. I'm sure a needle and thread would tighten that up while its out but I'm not sure it would fit the Dart around the sail panels.
There is a thread here about successfully altering the bells to do away with the column shift parts. Huge saving versus what a OEM floor shift column sells for.
If you have power steering an aftermarket steering wheel is an option.
Their smaller diameter is not manual steering friendly.
We'll geter done one way or another :)

Hey Jess
I have a steering column for a floor shift with steering wheel for manual steering. Column is defenitely in good driver condition. I have to check, but I am sure I have the key and also door locks to match.
I am in Canada, PM me if interested.

REDFISH -

Thank you for the help. I'll send you a PM.

72Swinger340 -

Thank you as well, I should have said steering column is about the only thing that I care about year correct as I want to retain the keyed ignition in the dash. Otherwise this would have been exactly what I was looking for.

Here's the E-brake handle I've got from my 1971 Duster. $5 plus shipping. PM me, I don't get E-mail notification here anymore.
Mike

1971 duster parts 003.jpg

I've got black door panels, but they're from a '67 baracuda. I don't know if they'll work for you.
Mike

Thanks Dusterdood, I sent you a PM. I forgot to ask, are these fronts and backs?

Does anyone know if the 67 Barracuda Door Panels will work with my doors?

Also, I think I have a Dash Cap already In my garage, so if someone has a cover i think that would work as well

Mike,

Are those off the 67 Barracuda? What kind of conditon is the backing in? And are there any rips/tears in these?

Not sure about a B'cudas door panels but I'm sure the rear panels wont work for you. The winder handle moved.

Just realized a couple more items I need...

22'' radiator fan Shroud

Trim for front of hood (unless someone can tell me how to take mine off w/o breaking it, the studs twist with the caps)

Shifter Boot and Trim

Instrument Cluster for 69 Swinger (I have one but one of the sections on the back is missing all the connections)

Beware aftermarket fan shrouds. There were a crowd of them put out a couple years ago that would melt into the fan (cheap material).
You can expect to pay 100+ for the OEM shroud if you find one.
Yours a standard or rallye instrument panel ?

Thanks for the info on the Fan Shroud. I have a local contact i cant trust that I can probably get that from then.

Its the standard instrument cluster.

looking for 72 duster "pop-out" window glass (tinted) i know they are repopped now...but cash is tight...anyone..?:read2:

Well, I have carpet and e brake coming. So I'm yet even closer.

Pettyblue Dart -

Are those tan door panels? they look nice if those are the ones you're talking about but I think im going to wait for a black set.

I've got sa almost new mini starter out of my buddys 74 Duster that we parted, he paid over $100.00 new for it($50.00 shipped to you), PM me if intertested

I have a MP electronic ignition conversion kit (distributor, box, ballast resister, and cable) new in box. $75.00. PM me if you are interested.

Larry

Have a full set of black door panels out of my 71 Twister. Nice shape. $40.00 plus actual shipping. PM me if interested. southeast, MI

List of parts I've rounded up in the past week...

carpet
door panels
distributor
sun visors
e-brake handle

Everything else is still needed. I'm also looking for an

hp manifold for the passenger side (I know everyone else probably is too, but if you have one let me know)

I installed a mini-starter from a 1995 Ram 1500 on my 1973 Dart Sport. I works fine and really turns over the engine.

I have a MP electronic ignition conversion kit (distributor, box, ballast resister, and cable) new in box. $75.00. PM me if you are interested.

Larry
I have some of the parts you need. A nice headliner and bows out of a 70 duster. Let me know what you need. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back