Parts?

-

Iyamyas07

74 dart
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me the best place to get parts?
I have a 1974 Dodge dart and she needs a lot of help. :prayer:

this site is a good place to find parts!!!!!!
performance parts i look to summit
swaps and junk yards

Welcome. Sources vary with the type of part you are looking for. A list of the things you need would be helpful.

2 barrel carb. I don't think that I can convert it to a 4 barrel yet.
I need to replace the manifold gasket.
I need to replace the front bench seat.
I also want to replace all of the belts but that is easy.
That is all that I can really start with.
Have to keep the car on the road while restoring it.

I wanted to know what kind of radio/cd player is the easiest to include in this car

Attachments

• New Dash.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 189
  • shrunk 1974 dart engine.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1474.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 195
No. I was told that if I charged the A/C by the end of the summer it would quit working. Its got a leak that I haven't found yet

A cap to the radiator overflow. Just remembered that it was missing. IF you can think of anything that I can use instead I will

Rock auto has parts at good prices for our old cars.They also have a very good online catalog.

I can't suggest what to do about mounting a radio, but don't cut that dash, whatever you do. Don't cut the door panels, either. I'm serious, don't do it. I know it's your car, but just don't. Very nice car, BTW.

Get yourself a nice dual exhaust with two chambered mufflers, and you will never want to turn on the radio anyway.

I was actuallty given a brand new flowmaster dual exhaust when I bought the car. The guy couldn't put in the work anymore and wanted to see it finished. Its goin on as soon as I can get it done. I am not going to cut the dash. any kind of radio or CD player I put in will go behind the driver. IT is already wired to have it behind the driver. I don't want to change the dash just repair it.

What's wrong with the carb. Can it be rebuilt? I just looked at the engine pic again, it ain't no /6. I was thinking it was because we are in the /6 forum. I might have a bbd that would fit.

I am sure that it can be. I am a little lost in that department and I have to keep it on the road at the same time,

-
Back