Passion 4 Mopars????

-
Has anyone bothered to contact the District Attorney in her area? Internet Fraud is a very serious issue they don't take lightly.

I talked to a member who was burnt by this POS. he sent her his 3 speed motor and paid her in full. To which I told he shouldn’t have done. But long story short she screwed him.

Has anyone bothered to contact the District Attorney in her area? Internet Fraud is a very serious issue they don't take lightly.

It's on the list.
We're starting with the city level and working up. Just like I promised Her in my email........ "I'll have it ready Monday"

Some new info (I couldn't wait till Monday).
City has no record because she lives in the county.
County has no records (Business> Passion4Mopars) at the address 615 Cypress Ave, Orange City, FL. or the previous address
363 E Landowne Ave, same city.
I did refer them to the current website Passion4Mopars.com
They said they will check on this issue (License) and have their environmental folks do a "welfare" check do to the remote possibility of chemical contamination. They are 3000 ft from The Lagoon and the St John's river.

I sent her my variable speed wiper a few years ago. It had to go back because she put the wrong lube in it. Finally decided to have it examined by Stephan at SF Restorations. S.F Restoration - Restoration and Plating Services
Found blasting sand inside and the windings were not wrapped correctly!!! He redid it all over again, but it is now correctly restored by someone who knows what they are doing.
20210128_091529.jpg

-
Back