Patriots are doing it again!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
The Patriots are picking up right where they left off last Monday night and are in the process of shellacking the Bears 21-0!

the bears are frauds and finally being exposed.

that over rated urlacker opened his big mouth the other day and gave the pats some bulletin board material. big doof.

Make that 33-0 :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Patriots ARE the real deal this season..

give them the super bowl win now. why play the rest of the season. not much to watch its one sided

yea but they are kicking jay cuttler and the bears ***. so tired of hearing about how good the bears are. they have to be the most (other then the jets) over rated team in the nfl would like to be watching them get their *** kicked, in their own house no less. like to see that idiot urlackers face about now too. :)

Ya baby Patriots win..better yet the Jets lose AGAIN:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

they allowed 7 points... what the hell happened? lmao..

jets need a real QB. be a good team with a legit QB.

My new saying is "If it's snowin, Bradys' throwin".
I had him on my fantasy team last year and benched him in favor of Eli due to the snow. He had a carear day then. Yesterday he did it again.

at least you guys didnt have to watch that game in person like i did

the bears are frauds and finally being exposed.

that over rated urlacker opened his big mouth the other day and gave the pats some bulletin board material. big doof.

Yeah... but at least we don't have Patriots fans here ;-)

Seriously, they really are the worst team w/ a winning record right now. I love 'em, but they just don't have their **** together this year. We needed to give Orton another full season instead of trading him away and picking up Cutler. Oh, right... and we need an offensive line that's better than at leat some junior high teams.

-
Back