-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpd12150

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Paxton supercharger that I will not be using on my current project as I am going with spray. Rather then let is sit on the shelf in the shop and not use it, I am going to put it out for sale and see what happens.

This unit is a the Paxton Novi 2000 and is approximately 6 years old. Included is the sale is the supercharger itself, pulleys, blow through hat, belt, tentioner, mounting braket, wiring and various plumbing to install on a magnum engine, it is easily installed on an LA engine by changing the mounting bracket.

This unit depending on pulley will run anywhere from 8 to 27 pounds of boost. It is not a self View attachment 1714955619 oiling unit so you will need to tap a feed and return line.

The unit is in great condition and will create reliable power that is easily tuneable for a very reasonable price.

$2750 get in touch and lets work out a deal.

20160802_194335.jpg

Last edited:
do you have any pics of this setup ? and it is in Montana ?
I will have photos tonight when I get home from work. I kind of put the cart before the horse by posting before taking photos. I can PM you photos later if you are seriously interested.

well I don't know how serious I am but am considering on going with some form of supercharger .

Did this sell?
It is still for sale and I was actually going to do a price adjustment after doing some more research on it. I believe the asking price that I have listed is a bit to high. the adjusted price will be $2000 plus the ride.

Thanks and let me know if you would be interested in making an offer and we can go from there.

Thanks again for the interest.

Did this sell?
I have been trying to figure out a way to do a price adjustment by going into the original posting but am not sure how to or if it is possible.

Regardless, thanks again for you interest and hope to potentially be able to put a deal together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back