Pay Pal Problem

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got p/p from a member yesterday. No problem. Last night I went to pay a member and my friends and family and goods and services options are gone. It still says transfer money. Here is the options it gives me. Send money to a bank account. Send cash for pick up. Send an invoice. Send a digital gift card. Send and receive donations. What the hell has happened? Do I need to ask the member to send me an invoice? Should I open in the app? Have I been hacked? My money is still there. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks. Kim

I bet they are cracking down on free money transfers (friends and family) just like they did on Ebay purchases outside state tax reach. Maybe the digital gift card is an option if its a paypal slush fund. Still only costs $0.58 to send cash or a check in the mail.

I bet they are cracking down on free money transfers (friends and family) just like they did on Ebay purchases outside state tax reach. Maybe the digital gift card is an option if its a paypal slush fund.

Yes. They want you to transfer the money to an account so they can collect more fees.

they changed it recently
under summary, click the send (or just start from the send tab) type in the info in name-email-or mobile number (if it's someone you have sent to before their info will come up), put in the amount and hit continue, in the next frame under the amount there will be "Paying for an item or service" and next to it CHANGE, when you click on change it will give you the option you are looking for

they changed it recently
under summary, click the send (or just start from the send tab) type in the info in name-email-or mobile number (if it's someone you have sent to before their info will come up), put in the amount and hit continue, in the next frame under the amount there will be "Paying for an item or service" and next to it CHANGE, when you click on change it will give you the option you are looking for
Ok, I’ll try that. Either it’s a change like u say or I totally forgot how to use p/p. I’ll see if it works. Kim

they changed it recently
U da man!!! Thanks. Kim

Kim it still works here I just tried it but did not hit the final send. The friends and family deal is after you fill everything out

Kim it still works here I just tried it but did not hit the final send. The friends and family deal is after you fill everything out
I did see that Del. I sent $25.00 usd with friends and family and paid $3.00 usd fee. Holy crap. So $7.00 usd fee for $110.00 usd. Kim

I keep hearing more and more bad about PayPal. I've never exactly "lost" anything but they are not high on my list.

EZ, sell something for $100, charge $107. sometimes that is cheaper than your time to go to post office or get money order. Sucks but it sure is convenient.

i bought a set of mower blades on ebay and he sent mine to someone else. and i got the other guy's blades. returned them and got charged 26%. they kept the shipping and tax money. and they own venom also. so how long before venmo goes south like pp.

LOL.......Keep paying with Debit cards and online transactions. Pretty soon there will be no more cash. What is on line can be monitored.......and taxed. I hope not, but it makes me think.:(

LOL.......Keep paying with Debit cards and online transactions. Pretty soon there will be no more cash. What is on line can be monitored.......and taxed. I hope not, but it makes me think.:(
They are trying to go complete and totally cashless anyhow. MORE CONTROL! Walmart and home depot ( globalist scum) have very few cash machines here...note Machine. Not cashiers.

No. He's an annoying orange.
thats-right-correct.gif

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

-
Back